Honored Contributor

Isomers Illumi Bright skin brightening formula- soooo has anyone gotten theirs and tried it yet?

I am surprised I haven't seen any posts on this new product yet. Has anyone tried it? I know it is really to early to say how well it is (or isn't) working but any comments on the formulation or any issues? TIA!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Isomers Illumi Bright skin brightening formula- soooo has anyone gotten theirs and tried it yet?

I have been using mine twice a day for about a week. Haven't noticed changes, but as you said, too early. It's a cream that feels hydrating to me. I have balanced, not too oily or dry, darker skin with post acne hyperpigmentation. I think it it is more difficult to lighten spots on darker skintone, but I'm hoping for good results in conjuction with other products (Vitamin C, tretinoin mixed with azaleic acid and Reviva labs dark spot gel) . I have had great results with my previous routine and decided to try the kit that included the illumi bright, vitamin C serum, sunscreen and peel.
Honored Contributor

Re: Isomers Illumi Bright skin brightening formula- soooo has anyone gotten theirs and tried it yet?

@KrissieK thank you for your feedback. I hope it works well for you! If you remember, please provide an update after you've used it awhile longer. TIA! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Have not tried it yet, but the ingredients were the best I have ever seen in non Hydroquinone fading products.

Trusted Contributor

I have it and have been using it in the morning for the past several days. It doesn't feel too sticky or over-hydrating, which I like. My skin is slightly oily. 

Honored Contributor

@ElvisShops thank you for the feedback!

Trusted Contributor

I have used it 5 nights combined with the C peel that came in the discoloration kit. I really love how this formula is a very light cream that soaks in very fast. The reason I purchased the kit was to try to lighten acne scar/redness. I don't want to jinx it, but my 2 darkest spots appear to be getting lighter!!! I'm going to continue to use and see if my discolorations continue to lighten. So far, glad I bought it! At first I thought it was just wishful thinking that it was helping but I found myself trying to use the usual amount of concealer and found that I didn't need all of it!
Contributor

YES !!!!  

Been generally ticked due to duplication of product benefits in the kits and excg policy

. ( ONLY for what you returned??? Whats that ABOUT??? )

results!!

. GONE ....DARK SPOTS ....2 DAYS!!   THE ingredient is BRIGHEYNYL.as I recall by Euro pharm. Induchem

No more pbone reviews. By me !-

.Result

are SO FAST !! USING IT AFTER applying d-code serum on upper lip and brows to clear year long ecxema, then as a full face cream-- ILLUMI...THEN BB cream

AND sunscreen.  Thought wrist had a birthmark...90perecent .gone !!!     1 week !!   

★★★★★N E E D   H E L P!!   HOW TO GET EYELASHES TO. CURL AGAIN after 1 yr. NO MAKE UP ORdeal????

Valued Contributor

I love this product. This is day 3 and I have seen a noticeable change in the over all appearance of my skin. I am new to Isomers but couldn't be happier with this line. My husband is using this in addition to the Vit C serums. He has lots of sun spots so I'm anxious to see what it does for him too. Between the Discoloration kit and the Ultimate Super Serum....I'M SOLD on Isomers. Thinking about purchasing another kit while I can. 

Honored Contributor

@w84WEN @FindingMyJoy thank you for your feedback! Sounds like it is really working for everyone!

@Judalee0810 I am sorry but I just can't follow your post. It is really confusing.