Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers HPure bonus size TS 16 ounce question

@Nightowlz

The "spoon" standing up in HPur was only a visual for the thickness of the product. I'd never test a spoon in any product.

Your aloe vera comparison is perfect! 

Esteemed Contributor

All you do is turn the bottle on an angle and the type of lid lets out the amount you want easily. Pumps waste so much product as it gets to the bottom.  The pumps have to be pulled out,  then set down and then you pour.  It is a much more sensible top than a pump.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For me any large bottle is difficult to handle, especially if it requires lifting it up and turning it or tilting it because I have a hand disability where I can't open my hands at all. They are in a fixed closed fist position so pump bottles are a godsend for me!Woman Happy Just try and do anything with your hands closed in a fist all the time...it's hard! Sometime even just a small dropper is a battle for me to handle....Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Oh, common on Ladies! This is such easy to solve problem!

Why even complain about the kind of bottle TTV comes from?

It is great price per ounce of a great serum, and that's all it is about - the supersize deal.

Obviously we can transfer part of serum out of this huge bottle, and into a small bottle, with a dropper or whatever you like!

And never have to deal with a problem of lifting heavy bottle every time we need using it.

While safely keeping the big bottle. tightly closed in a dark, cool place.

@sonechko   not complaining... just making a suggestion. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Oh, common on Ladies! This is such easy to solve problem!

Why even complain about the kind of bottle TTV comes from?

It is great price per ounce of a great serum, and that's all it is about - the supersize deal.

Obviously we can transfer part of serum out of this huge bottle, and into a small bottle, with a dropper or whatever you like!

And never have to deal with a problem of lifting heavy bottle every time we need using it.

While safely keeping the big bottle. tightly closed in a dark, cool place.

@sonechko   not complaining... just making a suggestion. 

@SeaMaidenIf this is really a suggestion, Isomers won't know about it, unless you call or write to them directly with your requests/suggestions.

But if it's only posted here - they don't read this board. This is why to me, it's more like a complaining to each other, and wanting something else besides what's offered. 

This is a rare, once a year, special supersize offer I personally gladly take in any container at this price per ounce. Isomers do have small bottles of this product, but at totally different price.

Super Contributor

I would like to not complain but share with you all that my hands are very very hard to use and those big containers are impossible for me. The big Isomer bottles did come with pumps but they discontinued them. I save my pumps and labeled them so I could reuse them with the newer releases.

You can also buy pumps on Amazon-just list your ounces and you can find them.

I decant the last of the bottle,or have decanted into smaller pump bottles ( like philosophy that I have cleaned out) and that works for me too. 

keep doing your hand exercises, and heat helps too. good vibes to all those who struggle daily! 

Honored Contributor

Call isomers CS and ask if it comes with a pump, i know many of their products come with a pump packaged separately in the box.

Super Contributor

just to let you know, I have called Isomers in the past for a pump. They charge for the pump and charge shipping from Cananda. It would cost me about 15. dollars! the rep said to find a pump in the US- they are standard sizes on bottles.

Regular Contributor

@sonechkoThis is what I have always done with it.  I have a small bottle with a small pump top left over from another product I used that holds about 1oz.  I just fill that up when needed and store the large bottle in the dark.  Makes it very easy to use.