Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers Gluathosome face serum antiox. Does yours smell awful.

@MarieIG wrote:

I ordered this but didn't open the bottle yet.  I was going to wait until I finished the current bottle of Isomers I was using, but I suppose I should find out if I can tolerate the smell.

It will air out a lot after you unseal it. It's just large amount of Glut sealed all in one container. Personally, I would not use a serum from such a big container for many reasons, and one of them is that I do not want to open/close it often and expose a product to elements.

I will transfer mine into a much smaller bottle, and hide my tightly closed big bottle in a dark cool place.

I am sure, that small amount of Glut I will be using will not have any smell that I'd notice

I did not yet open my new big bottle, so I can not personally comment on what I will smell when I will unseal it. 

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko  My is whitish in color, and has an order, but nothing unbearable.  I put some on my hands, and it has dissapated.  I will keep.

Since I opened it, I will move it up in the rotation.  (I can't buy everythings, so tend to buy large bottles of serums from Isomers, when there is a special.)

Do the math.
Esteemed Contributor

@MarieIG  Yes, it's a little whitish, milky in color. It's fresh! Keep it fresh, becauae it is big bottle, pour some out into a small container for every day use. Hope you'll love it!

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko  I suspect that I will; I have used Isomers Gluathosome before, but am not certain if it is the same formula. 

Other than Retin A, which I have been using forever, Isomers was the first skin care line that I ever used.  I started around 2003 when we used to get some amazing (and I mean amazing) kits.  

While I use other lines as I am a skincare junkie, Isomers is my favorite for serums.  I always have an Isomers serum in my rountine.  I am currently using up a bottle of C serum, and a Matrixly-4 Pur.  I have an eye kit on autoship.  (My favorite eye serum had been the One, which I used to get in a One kit that I had on AD.) Now I'm using the Mezmerize (forgive my spelling) and have a bottle of the Fast Lift Eye Serum on my desk at work.  

I did order the Gluathosome Body Cream on AD, but I haven't received that yet.  

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

I ended up sending mine back. My skin got really red using this so definitely not a good match for me.