Respected Contributor

I see on the shophq website an isomers item listing that includes:

• Bio-Lift GABA Eye Mask Formula 1.01 oz
  • Exfoliate & Renew Eye Peel Treatment 1.oz

Has anyone used either or both of these?  Thoughts?  is the eye mask new?  I don't remember seeing it before, but I could have missed it!  Is it back from the vault? lol. why do things even go in the vault.

Let me know what you know or think about these.  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

I've used the eye mask for a long time at night.  I leave it on overnight most of the time.  I can't really speak to the effectiveness since I also use the NIRA laser and other eye products.  But it applies well and isn't greasy.   

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

I have used both of these for several years now. I use the mask once a week, keep it on for the whole day, the peel once a week rinse it after 10 minutes. Both very gentle, not miracle workers but I do fee lthese types of treatments other than plain eye gels and creams are important. 

Trusted Contributor

The eye peel has a following and helps gently exfoliate the eye area. The Gaba eye mask, I didn't think it did much. It came in a kit, so I used it up. It is light weight & you can use it as a cream daily over your eye serum. The kit you are refering to is a feel good item, more of a spa treatment for your eyes. I'd rather use this over eye patches, it is however not a must have item for me.

I have used most of the eye serums from Isomers except the luxury line(24k & Caviar) & the must have items for me are the All-In-One Mesmer-Eyez Tightening Eye Formula & the Fast Lift Firming Eye Serum.These are 2 products that have a huge cult following & do work. 

Respected Contributor

@FLGators @Shelbelle @Jk9 

I appreciate the replies.  Thank you.  Do you find that the mask adds moisture?  Is that the point of it?

In the past, I have tried some of isomers eye products and the thing is I have very very sensitive eyes the mezmerize did not agree with me at all.  I can't remember about the other serum what I didn't like about it, but I didn't really.  I have very few eye products that I've found that I can use so it's a pretty frustrating situation with a lot of trial and error.  Wish it wasn't so.  However, looking at this particular eye mask, it didn't seem like there was anything in particular that would cause an issue for me, and it sounds from what everyone is saying that it's very gentle, so I'm willing to give it a try.  So maybe I will.  

Respected Contributor

Oh well, never mind.  I see that it has caffeine.  It's low on the ingredient list, but it really is a no for me.  Sad Smiley Sad