Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers - Copper P TTV tonight.

Actually, this particular formulation of Copper P was created by Isomers because of cosmetic surgeons requests, to provide for better healing for their patients. So now we have this serum too!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMeewrote:

I use it for promoting hair regrowth on my scalp and I also apply it to my lashes and brows to keep them healthy and full. Copper peptide is used in several hair regrowth products. It has helped keep my lashes very long and full. I like that part the most. I'm just hesitant to purchase the large bottle because I really don't use all that much. Only use it for my scalp, lashes and brows.

@SilleeMee

How do you use it on your scalp?

I got two of the Copper Serum TTVs last year & am still working on the first bottle. I use it every day all over my face.

I always say I have been blessed with good lashes but I have a history of using castor oil cleansing and now regular use of the Copper. Maybe I accidentally use things that help me keep my good lashes.

It hasn’t done a thing for my brows but I work magic with good brow products and get complements on them. It is a strange thing to get complements about. :laugh:

Honored Contributor

@sonechkowrote:

Actually, this particular formulation of Copper P was created by Isomers because of cosmetic surgeons requests, to provide for better healing for their patients. So now we have this serum too!

@sonechko

This was the info that got me to try the Copper last year.

Honored Contributor

On my clean scalp I part my hair in sections, on the crown where it is thin, and then apply the CP with a cotton swap swiped on the scalp where the hair is parted. I try not to get it on my hair itself because it weighs it down a bit. Just try to apply it lightly right on the scalp. I do this after each shampoo. @willdob3

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMeewrote:

On my clean scalp I part my hair in sections, on the crown where it is thin, and then apply the CP with a cotton swap swiped on the scalp where the hair is parted. I try not to get it on my hair itself because it weighs it down a bit. Just try to apply it lightly right on the scalp. I do this after each shampoo. @willdob3

@SilleeMee

Thanks! I might try that. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMeewrote:

Do you notices an improvement in your hair growth or thickness, @SilleeMee?  I think, I'll start putting it on my scalp also. I probably will use a dropper, and drop Copper P onto my scalp, then massage it in with my fingers, just like I do with my WEN oils.

Honored Contributor

@sonechkowrote:

@SilleeMeewrote:

Do you notices an improvement in your hair growth or thickness, @SilleeMee?  I think, I'll start putting it on my scalp also. I probably will use a dropper, and drop Copper P onto my scalp, then massage it in with my fingers, just like I do with my WEN oils.

I have experienced more hairs overall and each hair strand seems to be thicker and darker. I did some reading about how CP works on hair. It appears to act on follicles in a similar way as minoxidil, only without the oily mess. CP stimulates follicles to increase in size so they produce bigger hairs. CP, as well as minoxidil, helps to keep follicles from miniaturization. When that happens follicles can and will eventually just disappear, never to return. So the sooner you stimulate an existing miniaturized follicle the better the chances of keeping it 'alive'. I have seen my lashes and brows sprout back hairs where they were once gone. So apparently my follicles in those areas were just dormant and needed a CP boost.Woman Happy @sonechko

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks a million @SilleeMee! For such detailed answer.

You are a true inspiration for me, I really need this, and yeah, oils can be a little messy to look forward to have a treatment with..... Yay! Copper P.

Honored Contributor

You're so kind. Heart @sonechko. Thank you for your kind words. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor