Esteemed Contributor

Isomers Copper P Serum

[ Edited ]

I have not watched the Isomer's presentations in a long time, but wondered if anyone knows when they might be offering the large size of Copper P Concentrate.

I've been using it a lot lately, and it really seems to help with dry skin and healing minor irritations.

Thanks in advance.

Frequent Contributor

Copper P has been a must have for me for years.  Excellent product.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ethereal 

Yes, I didn't realize for a long time how great it was.  I've checked Evine and their website for the larger size, but they didn't have it. 

I think normally they only offer it once or twice a year.

Honored Contributor

It gives me a healthy-looking growth of peach fuzz on my face.Woman LOL Had to stop using it there. I like it for cuts and scrapes.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   LMAO!!!!!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

It gives me a healthy-looking growth of peach fuzz on my face.Woman LOL Had to stop using it there. I like it for cuts and scrapes.

@SilleeMee  I was using it on and off but would like to start using it more regularly.  Any idea why that would cause that to happen???  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee  I was using it on and off but would like to start using it more regularly.  Any idea why that would cause that to happen???  Thanks.

Copper peptides act very similar to minoxidil (Rogaine). It stimulates hair growth by blocking the hormone DHT. When this happens hair follicles (viable) become larger and produce more hair that is not only thicker but also produce more hairs per square inch on the skin. This can only happen when there are viable follicles present. If there are no follicles then the CP won't cause hair growth. @nyc1 

Honored Contributor

Another property of CP is that it has the ability to promote the formation of naturally occurring hyaluronic acid in the skin. Some studies claim that it can also aid in the removal of damaged collagen, for example from scar tissue, and help regenerate new collagen and elastin. But of course these are only studies done in controlled situations and what actually happens on your skin may not be the same.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Copper peptides act very similar to minoxidil (Rogaine). It stimulates hair growth by blocking the hormone DHT. When this happens hair follicles (viable) become larger and produce more hair that is not only thicker but also produce more hairs per square inch on the skin. This can only happen when there are viable follicles present. If there are no follicles then the CP won't cause hair growth. @nyc1 

THANK YOU SO MUCH for that.  I will discontinue using on my face and use on my neck and chest area.   You are an amazing wealth of knowledge and I appeciate that you share such good information.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 

You're welcome!

Are you seeing more facial hair since using CP? I wouldn't stop using it on your face if the hair doesn't bother you. You can always remove the hair.Woman Happy