Trusted Contributor

Isomers Caviar Noir, results?

[ Edited ]

Anyone use and see benefits?

do you think the set with the other items, will be a special again?

Thanks

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Respected Contributor

Re: Isomers Caviar Noir, results?

[ Edited ]

@skittles2 I tried it as a standalone weekend evening treatment, not an everyday treatment.  I did it for about a month.  I liked the way my skin looked and felt the next morning after using it and wasn't bothered by the initial caviar smell, but it's only a one ounce container.  I wasn't impressed enough to re-purchase it at either the regular price or even the BOGO price, but would probably re-purchase if the price was significantly less.  

Edited to add:  I should have written what I liked about how my skin looked and felt after using it.  I found it be very hydrating.  My skin looked plump and felt soft.   But there are other Isomers products that give me the same results at a more economical price.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am so disappointed that Isomers is adding fragrance to more and more products.  My face does not tolerate any kind of fragrance - light or heavy.  And whether or not it dissipates makes no difference either.  So, unfortunately, I can't try any of the caviar products.

I say unfortunately because I love to try new beauty products.

ETA: Even if there is no detectable scent, I still can't tolerate fragranced skincare on my face. I think fragrances must have other components, in addition to aroma, that make it irritating to my skin. 

Honored Contributor

The caviar noir serum didn't wow me. I went thru an entire bottle and didn't see any difference compared to other serums by Isomers. I did find it drying.  I found the entire line drying, in fact. It's weird: the night cream is a mask and you can feel the residue on your skin the next morning when you WASH your face (not to the touch) yet, my skin always felt dry/tight in the morning. 

I wrote this in the ShopHQ review for the line: "not for dry skin".  I'm not the only one whose review says that either.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Smiley LOLoI got mine 2 days ago. I was pleasantly surprised that I did not detect any smell and it is not heavy at all, which my oily skin loves. I agree that those expecting it to be super moosturizing would be disappointed. R Pur is more moisturizing.

oh i applied ot one morning before work. Then while typing I noticed i had dirty nail. It’s the black serum that went under my finger nails...Man Frustrated

Frequent Contributor

I was so primed to pull the trigger on the set of 2 serums and read the ingredients one more time. I can't believe this has talc. That is a deal killer for me. That saved me some dough. Smiley Tongue

Super Contributor

I've tried a LOT of this line and nothing really worked as they show.  Then one day Manuela (spell?) came on after a long absents and WOW, I did not recognize her!  She had quite a bit of work done and none of it was by her products...so there is it. They don't do much for her either. I stopped throwing my money at it.

Respected Contributor

My skin loved it, felt firm, plump and moist. I stil have some of the day cream, very velvety!

The only down side is the horrid smell of caviar.... Love to eat caviar though!

Esteemed Contributor

@plmokn wrote:

I've tried a LOT of this line and nothing really worked as they show.  Then one day Manuela (spell?) came on after a long absents and WOW, I did not recognize her!  She had quite a bit of work done and none of it was by her products...so there is it. They don't do much for her either. I stopped throwing my money at it.

Manuela does not have any 'work done'. Please stop gossiping  @plmokn 

Visitor

I LOVE my results using Caviar Noir serum.  My skin is more hydrated, plumper and

clearer than it has ever been.  I have been using Isomers products eclusively for 15

years..have been a very pleased customer!!  2 of my doctor's always comment that

I look 15-20 years younger than my 75 year old self....I credit Isomers products for that.  The Caviar Noir and the 24 K series were added to my skincare rotation about 3 months ago.......my closest friends started to notice the difference these 2 products made

about 6 weeks ago.  Manuela's recent product developments have definitely put her in

the world-class league imo.  Just saying these comments reflect my own

personal experience with the mentioned products.....