Esteemed Contributor

Isomers Bonus Size Moisture mask is back - don't forget the $10 off offer ends tonight.

Love the Moisture Mask when she does these big sizes you can use it as a luxurious all over treatment.

Manuela has also posted another body kit like in Feb but it has some different stuff in it.

My credit card is gonna burn.

Super Contributor

Re: Isomers Bonus Size Moisture mask is back - don't forget the $10 off offer ends tonight.

I really like the Moisture mask too.  The jumbo size is a great deal.

Honored Contributor

Re: Isomers Bonus Size Moisture mask is back - don't forget the $10 off offer ends tonight.

@hopi wrote:

Love the Moisture Mask when she does these big sizes you can use it as a luxurious all over treatment.

Manuela has also posted another body kit like in Feb but it has some different stuff in it.

@hopi@myshell624-that Moisture Mask is a great product. Is this the same size/formula when it was the TTV? I placed an order today for FLES since I'm running low on this HG product. The bonus size will sell out & it will prob be another yr before it's available at this value plus the $10 off is a nice bonus.

That new Kombucha peel/mask sounds interesting. I'm hoping tbere will be some good OTO's so I will wait for the launch/shows to see the new items presented & maybe some special deals Woman Wink

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

What is the $10 off offer?  If there is a code, would you please post it?  Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

@endlesssummer wrote:

What is the $10 off offer?  If there is a code, would you please post it?  Thank you!

endlesssummer

The offer is any purchase with the Evine Credit Card but it was only good for a day.

They run specials often with their CC's and if you don't have one opening it will give you a $10 credit.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@hopi wrote:

@hopi@myshell624-that Moisture Mask is a great product. Is this the same size/formula when it was the TTV? I placed an order today for FLES since I'm running low on this HG product. The bonus size will sell out & it will prob be another yr before it's available at this value plus the $10 off is a nice bonus.

That new Kombucha peel/mask sounds interesting. I'm hoping tbere will be some good OTO's so I will wait for the launch/shows to see the new items presented & maybe some special deals Woman Wink

myshell,

I checked my previous orders and it is the exact same price as before and the same size. The shipping might even be the same as my total was  $42.98.  I don't think it was a TTV just a "special". I will be ordering a couple.  It is so soothing espcecially in the winter.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the info Hopi Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I like the Moisture Mask but 17oz?  That would probably take me years to use up!