Valued Contributor

Re: Isomers Bonus Size Copper-P Serum IS BACK!!!!

Lots of goodies on deck. I also noticed the 16.9 oz bonus size Double Duty Cleanser. This is where it all began for me. This product line is quality cutting edge science with results to back it. 

Honored Contributor

Is this the 32 oz size @SilleeMee? I remember getting that awhile back and it was about $145. 

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Is this the 32 oz size @SilleeMee? I remember getting that awhile back and it was about $145. 

No, @HappyDaze, it's only the 8-ounce size. I wish it was the 32!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Oh ok. Do you know if she does the 32oz anymore or are those days long gone? Thanks @SilleeMee!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDazeI think she did a 16 oz on Evine about a year ago as part of a TTV.  I've also seen the 32 and 64 oz sizes on the Isomers website occasionally during their sales, but the prices were pretty high.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Oh ok. Do you know if she does the 32oz anymore or are those days long gone? Thanks @SilleeMee!

I don't know for sure but I have purchased that 32-oz size before. That was years ago and I have not seen it since then. @HappyDaze 

Valued Contributor

On Isomer's website it mentions she will be joining the show on Skype I believe April 4 & 5.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@HappyDazeI think she did a 16 oz on Evine about a year ago as part of a TTV.  I've also seen the 32 and 64 oz sizes on the Isomers website occasionally during their sales, but the prices were pretty high.

@Linmo yeah thanks my friend did tell me about the 32 oz on her website but said it was outrageous the last time we remember seeing the 32 oz on Evine for that good deal was in 2015. My friend loves that stuff but thinks the other sizes are too much compared to what we bought the 32 oz for. I told her I think she is SOL on that size coming back, especially for that price because I think the one that is half the size is almost that much! yikes!

Esteemed Contributor

@w84WEN wrote:

Lots of goodies on deck. I also noticed the 16.9 oz bonus size Double Duty Cleanser. This is where it all began for me. This product line is quality cutting edge science with results to back it. 

Double Duty is my most favorite cleanser too @w84WEN! I am glad it's back in this size. Last year it was an OTO at crazy good price, and I'll get DD this time again. It makes me feel, like it is so gentle and safe for my skin, plus - full of goodies!

I feel the same way as you do about this entire line - the cutting edge science with the results to show! Easy to use, so light, I hardly even know I have any products on my face!