Contributor
Hi ladies, isomers website has an amazing sale going on now!! Select items are either buy one and get one free... Or buy one and get two free. I didn't get anything bc I have buckets of isomers products already. But for the ladies that are trying to stock up, it's a really really good deal. Better than isomer deals on evine imho.
Respected Contributor

Re: Isomers BOGO sale!!

[ Edited ]

It's Isotoners!  Great sale - thanks!

OOPS!  Sorry... I had just received an email from Isotoners about their 50% off sale, so I was only thinking Isotoners (slippers).

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

@sonechko Are you checking in? I NEED you Smiley Wink

I want to take advantage of this sale but don't know what to get & I know you do. I looked at the web site & put a couple things in my cart, but haven't opened an account. Would it help you to refer me?

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know how much the shipping is on the web site? & if they ship free over a certain amount?

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Does anyone know how much the shipping is on the web site? & if they ship free over a certain amount?

They don't offer free shipping.  They charge one shipping amount for the entire order based on the weight of the package.  All of the prices (both product and shipping) are in Canadian dollars.  The exchange rate right now is 1 Canadian dollar  equals .79 USD.  I've ordered multiple times and my shipping is usually between 9 - 11 Canadian dollars for the entire order, which is 7 - 9 USD based on the current exchange rate.  I usually order many items at a time, so for me the shipping cost per item is very reasonable.  I receive my items about 3 days after I place the order.  HTH

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

I want to take advantage of this sale but don't know what to get & I know you do. I looked at the web site & put a couple things in my cart, but haven't opened an account. Would it help you to refer me?

I'm not @sonechko, but the way that I developed my Isomers routine was to look at their suggested routines page and then try the products that were suggested for my age group and skin type.  The suggested routines tab can be accessed from their home page.  They also have a number you can call with any questions.  You can also watch the product videos on the Evine website for any products that you're interested in.  Good luck!

Contributor
I didn't order this time but last time I ordered (a year ago), I purchased multiple items and the total shipping was cheaper than if you had purchased those individuals items from evine and paid individual shipping on each. Sorry can't remember exact shipping prices. However, you can see the shipping charges before you checkout. I do remember that bc it's what made me purchase from isomers vs evine. Hope that helps.
Respected Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

They don't offer free shipping.  They charge one shipping amount for the entire order based on the weight of the package.  All of the prices (both product and shipping) are in Canadian dollars.  The exchange rate right now is 1 Canadian dollar  equals .79 USD.  I've ordered multiple times and my shipping is usually between 9 - 11 Canadian dollars for the entire order, which is 7 - 9 USD based on the current exchange rate.  I usually order many items at a time, so for me the shipping cost per item is very reasonable.  I receive my items about 3 days after I place the order.  HTH

@Linmo Thank you Heart That is very helpful

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers BOGO sale!!

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@FleaMktQn! Woman Happy Can you tell what is it you are planning to get? Like it was mentioned by previous poster, shipping is not free, I think, but it is very palatable and quite fast h&s, because they bunch your items together. I'll look what they have and if you tell me your main concerns, I think I know your approx. age., I'll gladly give my two cents, my Queen! Smiley Happy

@sonechko I thought I'd try a few things, no big issues just hate to pass up a good sale & I know you love their products Woman LOL I'm 57

I got the 3 for 1 BB Cream 55ml for $25 in my cart along with the 2 FOR 1 High Definition Primer 15ml for $10, and the 3 for 1 Manual Micro Dermabrasion Cleanser 120ml for $10