Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers Anniversary Bonus Sizes Friday August 9, 5PM ET

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

@Tennessee Vol @sonechko @butterfly123 ...

I've been using the Matrixyl cream since it was offered as a duo with the same serum and love it! It's very lightweight in texture and application and adequately moisturizing, especially combined with the serum. I have it on subscription in addition to stocking up on the 2oz bottles when offered at a special price. There may have been a coupon too but can't recall exactly without checking. Do note that this cream is lightly fragranced. It's a soft zen like scent of a bamboo green tea like aroma, faint yet extremely pleasant. One of my most favorite scents that Isomers has offered. Years ago there were fabulous jumbo sized body wash and firming body lotion that I dearly loved in this scent. I was delighted to recognize the fragrance in the Matrixyl cream once again. That being said, I'd recommend this cream to everyone, barring of course, any potential medical exemptions.

I've used the DeoDri. Not impressed with performance plus it discolored my underarms. 

Matrixyl cream I must have this visit! I have a subscription for serum/cream duo, but after stashing some bonus sizes of Matrixyl-4 Serum, now need/want Matrixyl cream!

I have too many Isomers creams on hand at the moment, unfortunately.

Even though I already learned to stick strictly to my personal favorites serums, I was still into learning process with creams, trying different ones.

They all eventually accumulated. Plus I made a mistake buying some Skinn creams I hardly use now.....and Elemis.... All this will have to stop! Lol! I want have only 2 maybe 3, best working for me moisturizers, at any given time and no more!  

This Matrixyl-4 Oligopeptide is definately my most favorite now. I want to use every day!

I love it's texture, and this faint fragrance you mentioned, Rochelle! I do not think it has "added fragrance", but maybe some ingredient in it that smells so lovely. 

But best of all, I love cream's performance.  It really works for me well on frown lines, also shapes up lower part of my face more into "V" shape vs. "A".  

The other creams I like very much -  new Oxygen Moisturizer and both day/night moisturizers from 24K Gold line. 

p.s. For me Isomers deodorant works really well. It's actually the only one I can use, for years.

It does not leave any whitish residue, does not ruin my clothing, smells light and good, and with regular use, "that smell problem" is more under control for me, even when I skip putting it on. 

The sunscreen.....  I wish they'd come up with another formula.

It may be very effective and much needed, but it's too heavy for my liking, I skip using it often, though I know - I must not skip sunscreen.  I hate ALL sunscreens from any brand and only wish Isomers would formulate the one I fall in love with. Maybe some day.  

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko 

"there may have been a coupon..."  Past tense, my dear, old news, old story. I'm not aware of any current coupon, but haven't looked either.

For what's is worth, the special pricing I paid for the 2oz bottles of Matrixyl cream was $29 or $29.99. The price went up afterwards. It'll be interesting to see how this 4oz bottle will be priced this visit. 

I love my Isomers. Purchased a duo serum when she first aired 21ish years ago. That was the best I'd ever encountered @ $79.00. Can't remember what it was but gifted some to my BFF and continued to reorder too. I have a very tall cupboard that may have a box of those empties in the back. One day I'll climb up there and tell you all what that miracle potion was! Many other items I ordered prematurely for my skin and age, ie R Pur. Pricey and then an annual or maybe semi annual availability. Life went on with me and all those brown bottles. Then a lot line dispute arose that took me from dawn to dark moving a huge garden. I slacked off. The task and sheer exhaustion were all consuming. I wish I'd had the wherewithal to have continued with my regime, who knows, I might have been a true testimonial to the long term benefits of the line. I am aging, we can't help that but it's been fairly graceful. I can thank my paternal grandmother for my good genes. I have few wrinkles and see that I'm a sagger as time marches on. The Ultimate Super Skin Serum has noticeable results for me. The day option really firms and pulls my skin up and back. Like a slurrp feeling. Different than a mask. It's comfortable and natural feeling. It was an aha moment during my initial use, still is to be honest. Marilyn Miglin had a neat product like this on hsn years back. Pretty darn amazing also. Now I do have those empty bottles but can't remember which product it was, lol.

Aside from my trip down memory lane, I do find Isomer's to be my main go to along with some Skinn and Perricone items. I mix and match as I see and feel nice results and will reorder accordingly. I'm not sure what I'll order this visit. I'm intrigued by the favorable comments on the oxygen serum and creams and having a sales background, am always moved by a good product pitch. 

And sonechko, glad the deodormant works well for you and others. The discoloration I experienced and still have was a real turn off. My underarms are a reddish brown to this day. Even the skin texture changed. I look bruised and dirty. Yuck.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

@sonechko 

"there may have been a coupon..."  Past tense, my dear, old news, old story. I'm not aware of any current coupon, but haven't looked either.

For what's is worth, the special pricing I paid for the 2oz bottles of Matrixyl cream was $29 or $29.99. The price went up afterwards. It'll be interesting to see how this 4oz bottle will be priced this visit. 

I love my Isomers. Purchased a duo serum when she first aired 21ish years ago. That was the best I'd ever encountered @ $79.00. Can't remember what it was but gifted some to my BFF and continued to reorder too. I have a very tall cupboard that may have a box of those empties in the back. One day I'll climb up there and tell you all what that miracle potion was! Many other items I ordered prematurely for my skin and age, ie R Pur. Pricey and then an annual or maybe semi annual availability. Life went on with me and all those brown bottles. Then a lot line dispute arose that took me from dawn to dark moving a huge garden. I slacked off. The task and sheer exhaustion were all consuming. I wish I'd had the wherewithal to have continued with my regime, who knows, I might have been a true testimonial to the long term benefits of the line. I am aging, we can't help that but it's been fairly graceful. I can thank my paternal grandmother for my good genes. I have few wrinkles and see that I'm a sagger as time marches on. The Ultimate Super Skin Serum has noticeable results for me. The day option really firms and pulls my skin up and back. Like a slurrp feeling. Different than a mask. It's comfortable and natural feeling. It was an aha moment during my initial use, still is to be honest. Marilyn Miglin had a neat product like this on hsn years back. Pretty darn amazing also. Now I do have those empty bottles but can't remember which product it was, lol.

Aside from my trip down memory lane, I do find Isomer's to be my main go to along with some Skinn and Perricone items. I mix and match as I see and feel nice results and will reorder accordingly. I'm not sure what I'll order this visit. I'm intrigued by the favorable comments on the oxygen serum and creams and having a sales background, am always moved by a good product pitch. 

And sonechko, glad the deodormant works well for you and others. The discoloration I experienced and still have was a real turn off. My underarms are a reddish brown to this day. Even the skin texture changed. I look bruised and dirty. Yuck.

Wowie! Too bad with what that Deodorant did to your skin @rochelleS ! Hope you did find something that does not affect you in a bad way. I really want to thank you for this very insightful and genuinely felt sharing in this last post! 

Yeah, I noticed I messed up on an old coupon story, and caught it re-reading that part, sorry. I should learn to read more closely and not just glance over! 

I too, had a long break from Isomers at one point. I initially started in very beginning of 2000's and really-really liked them. But my lack of knowledge of products, laziness to learn more about them, and accumulating too many of thos brown bottles, overwhelmed me.

I also kept them in a drawer, with the makeup and often forgot to use.

After some time I did not remember what's what. The products were becoming old without being used up, I felt bad for all that money I wasted.... eventually everything went to trash and was forgotten.

I practically did not use any skincare, only an occasional inexpensive moisturizer once in awhile.

After some time I noticed my face got older and older, I did not like looking in the mirror, and I practically was not.

Then, at one point I started to invest a few hundred dollars each time into some she-she lines - no results! Total BS.  

I stopped again and just did not look in the mirror much.

I ran into Manuela's show on TV, and bought a few Isomers again. This time with an intent to listen to her and try to understand a little.

Till this day l do not know or understand the ingredients, but it's okay!  I don't feel that I must. I get idea and the principle behind these products. I am good at seeing general picture and getting the ideas, not so much details.

Trusting the formulating chemist - Manuela is much easier for me than learning all that stuff myself. It does not go in my brain anyways!  I am horrible at chemistry, but much better at trusting. Well not blindly, but when trust is deserved.

Now I love my face again. Well, they usually say - "for my age". Yeah! For my age and for a couple of decades younger! 

I am back into Isomers since about 2013.

Since then I also dipped my greedy fingers into quite a few   lines of products.

This year, finally I feel like my search is over and nothing makes me wonder anymore what's available elsewhere.

Unlike you and other ladies, I can't very well combine Isomers with any other products. "Others" end up only sitting there, not routinely used.  My hand reaches for Isomers over and over, each and every time. But that's only me.

I am sure mixing brands works great for others. I just feel bad about all the money I spent and can't even finish darn products! 

Trusted Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

I am not sure if any of Isomers Ladies here bought this new serum booster last visit, when trio was on 24 hour special.

Anyways, I did and personally regard this little bottle like it's gold! Love what it does when added to any of my serums/creams!

Not sure if they going to do a special on it this visit or not, but when they do, you may want to consider it! 

315-552

315-552
ISOMERS Skincare MossCellTec No.1 Accelerator Serum Duo 0.34 oz Each

Darn it! I had it in my cart when it was the 24 hr deal and forgot about it. When I remembered it was sold out. Glad it's working for you. 

@sonechko , @BdBettyB : What does this serum do? TIA

Esteemed Contributor

315-552

@ElvisShops wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

I am not sure if any of Isomers Ladies here bought this new serum booster last visit, when trio was on 24 hour special.

Anyways, I did and personally regard this little bottle like it's gold! Love what it does when added to any of my serums/creams!

Not sure if they going to do a special on it this visit or not, but when they do, you may want to consider it! 

315-552

315-552

Darn it! I had it in my cart when it was the 24 hr deal and forgot about it. When I remembered it was sold out. Glad it's working for you. 

@ElvisShops  It basically a booster for your other serums and creams. It hydrates the skin, helps skincare penetrate into deeper skin layers and absorb better. Manuela also said it helps to lessen the amount of serums/creams we use - we can use less. 

Here is how it's described: 

Don't let stressors in the air wreak havoc on your skin! This set of two serums from ISOMERS helps hydrate skin and support adaptation to the changing environment and climate stress such as humidity and temperature. This phytol-moss based serum is designed to help rejuvenate the skin by promoting the skin's moisture barrier function, which can visibly boost skin's resiliency for a more youthful look.

Accelerator Serum Benefits
  • Help skin adapt more quickly to the ever-changing environment and climatic conditions
  • Helps fortify the skin with moisture and make skin more resilient 
  • Very light weight yet powerful serum absorbs quickly and easily onto the skin. Can be added to any skincare routine to visibly boost and fortify 
  • Supports skin moisture barrier, helping to rejuvenate the look of aging and sluggish skin 
  • Supports more hydrated resilient and healthy looking skin
  • Visible anti-wrinkle effect on crow's feet 
  • Helps improve the look of complexion 
  • Unscented (no added fragrance)
  • Serum consistency
  • Two bottles with droppers
  • Made in Canada

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

315-552

@ElvisShops wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

315-552

315-552

@ElvisShops  It basically a booster for your other serums and creams. It hydrates the skin, helps skincare penetrate into deeper skin layers and absorb better. Manuela also said it helps to lessen the amount of serums/creams we use - we can use less. 

Here is how it's described: 

Don't let stressors in the air wreak havoc on your skin! This set of two serums from ISOMERS helps hydrate skin and support adaptation to the changing environment and climate stress such as humidity and temperature. This phytol-moss based serum is designed to help rejuvenate the skin by promoting the skin's moisture barrier function, which can visibly boost skin's resiliency for a more youthful look.

Accelerator Serum Benefits
  • Help skin adapt more quickly to the ever-changing environment and climatic conditions
  • Helps fortify the skin with moisture and make skin more resilient 
  • Very light weight yet powerful serum absorbs quickly and easily onto the skin. Can be added to any skincare routine to visibly boost and fortify 
  • Supports skin moisture barrier, helping to rejuvenate the look of aging and sluggish skin 
  • Supports more hydrated resilient and healthy looking skin
  • Visible anti-wrinkle effect on crow's feet 
  • Helps improve the look of complexion 
  • Unscented (no added fragrance)
  • Serum consistency
  • Two bottles with droppers
  • Made in Canada

@sonechko 

Thanks. Maybe there will be a great deal this weekend. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I hope so @ElvisShops ! 

Trusted Contributor

Traveling but will keep an eye on specials. Anniversary is the best time to shop for deals but I miss out since it’s usually vacation time. This time i can order coz I will be back on time to collect the shipped goodiesCat Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo There are some reviews on this now, check 315-409  The price on the duo is the same as the single.

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

Traveling but will keep an eye on specials. Anniversary is the best time to shop for deals but I miss out since it’s usually vacation time. This time i can order coz I will be back on time to collect the shipped goodiesCat Very Happy

@FLGators  - you didn't miss much last year from Isomers Anniversary. I didn't shop it.

It seems Evine wants big ticket pricing, thus the super super sizes with pricing over $100/item.  I like the facial glut serum, but why does it have to be 8 oz! Current price is $465 Woman Tongue even when discounted, it will prob be over $200. I would rather have the 4oz and be assured of fresher product over the course of using the bottle.

And just like what they were doing with Skinn forcing the vendor for new every month,  lots and lots of new Isomers products. Most recently the moss serum. And they don't want the vendor to offer suggestions to replace x with y, just buy it all, lol. It's beyond confusing. Manuela doesn't seem as comfortable or joyful during her visits as she was several years ago. 

Last year, the Skinn Anniversary event rocked with the Double-Double kit and the new DWP body creams. We also had a coupon.  The Isomers event followed Skinn's event  and was disappointing to me. Interested to see what they do for Isomers event this year, but most likely skipping it. I've been buying selectively, directly from Isomers than from Evine. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri