Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers Anniversary Bonus Sizes Friday August 9, 5PM ET

@butterfly123 wrote:

@sonechko and everyone, 

I emailed Isomers about products for excema and the Matrixyl-4 Collagen Peptide Cream was suggested.

@GenXmuse 

I have skin issues and used to like the Isomers deodorant. Sadly, after time my skin was red and irritated. Honest answer of a product I personally cannot use. 

Thank you

@butterfly123  thank you! It's good to know Matrixyl-4 cream is recommended to use with excema. I am sorry you have to deal with it...

My friend had excema and his skin would flare up so badly - it was like raw! Of course, being a man he did not even use any products. 

Honored Contributor

@sonechko 

I will try anything to help my skin. I cannot use steroids, steroid creams or the nasty prescription medications.

Thank you for posting the picture and description. I’m happy the larger size will be offered. 

Esteemed Contributor

Have you used this Matrixyl-4 cream already @butterfly123 ? 

Honored Contributor

@sonechko 

No not yet. I searched the website and it was out of stock. 

Esteemed Contributor

Okay. Have you used any Isomers before @butterfly123 ? 

Honored Contributor

@sonechko 

Stem Genesis, Deo-Dri, Copper P serum, facial serums for exfoliating. My DH just walked in from work and told me he would haul everything out of the closet so I could write a complete inventory. I wanted to say goodnight. DH wants dinner. 

I will catch up with you soon.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The reason I am asking is not because I know anything about how to deal with eczema - I have no clue, just know it is very difficult to live with that skin flaring up.

I want to say, that for me personally, Isomers over time really-really straightened, balanced and fortified my skin.

For me these products feel like they are healing, but gently, not like nasty medications.  

But this happened for me overtime.

Of course there was an immediate improvement, but the real change to my skin happened over several years.

My skin is much stronger and healthier now than 15 years ago.

Any thoughts of doing any procedures like skin peeling, needles, botox or surgery don't even cross my mind any longer.

I am saying this, hoping that Isomers products can fortify your skin also, make it stronger and healthier, dear @butterfly123 ! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

There is a picture already of this new large 4 oz bottle Matrixyl Cream. It shows a pump dispenser, which is great! It is the same formula as Matrixyl-4 Oligopeptide, just a different name. My most favorite cream!  

315-609 ISOMERS Skincare Bonus Size Matrixyl-4 Collagen Peptide Cream 4.06 oz

Thank you @sonechko I hoped the Matrixyl-4 Cream would be in a bottle with a pump... now, just how many to buy!!! Depending on the price, I might buy 3 since they are good for 3 years.

I regret not buying the MossCellTec booster during her last visit and hope to get a good deal this time!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol @sonechko @butterfly123 ...

I've been using the Matrixyl cream since it was offered as a duo with the same serum and love it! It's very lightweight in texture and application and adequately moisturizing, especially combined with the serum. I have it on subscription in addition to stocking up on the 2oz bottles when offered at a special price. There may have been a coupon too but can't recall exactly without checking. Do note that this cream is lightly fragranced. It's a soft zen like scent of a bamboo green tea like aroma, faint yet extremely pleasant. One of my most favorite scents that Isomers has offered. Years ago there were fabulous jumbo sized body wash and firming body lotion that I dearly loved in this scent. I was delighted to recognize the fragrance in the Matrixyl cream once again. That being said, I'd recommend this cream to everyone, barring of course, any potential medical exemptions.

I've used the DeoDri. Not impressed with performance plus it discolored my underarms. 

Esteemed Contributor

I’m very happy about the pump also @Tennessee Vol! I was thinking on maybe buying two of them, but now you’ve really made me think about three of those.... 😃. Of course, all will depend on the price. I’m sorry you missed the Moss accelerator, but it’s so understandable - many of us already have more skincare than we need or can handle! I’ve created a few rules for myself about buying isomers. And one of them is to get the items they debut if they are not too expensive for my budget. To try them while they on special. I can’t say I repurchase all of the new items later on, but the Moss I will. As soon as they on special again, I’ll stash them.