Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers Anniversary Bonus Sizes Friday August 9, 5PM ET

[ Edited ]

@FLgardener wrote:

Yes, @sonechko , I do realize you post to be informative. I am very realistic about what I buy, always considering my personal budget, needs, etc.

Thanks for the information you offer.

You are not the only one  @FLgardener  who must consider personal budget, needs, etc.  Most of us here, myself included, must count our money and buy only what we can.

I also do not like to feel my posting may rub someone in a wrong way somehow being at odds with realities of their personal situation. 

Everyone is absolutely free to do whatever they pleased with the info I post, or disregard it altogether.

And you are welcome! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@barefootwillow @sonechko The list of ingredients on the website for the 8 oz size is the same as on the 4 oz prev-corr bottle, so this is probably a super-size of the prev-corr product, not a new formulation.  Last August, we were able to get the 4 oz prev-corr plus the 1.86 eye product for $89.99 + shipping.  What a great price that was!!

@Linmo  I am almost betting on 8.12 oz Glut is exactly that - PrevCorr. PrevCorr is their latest/newest formula. I do not know of any newer version of Glut.

It is just, like I mentioned here earlier, Evine for some reason does not like "PrevCorr" in the name and they are going to change it. There is not pic with a label yet also. 

Esteemed Contributor

Anyhow, there will be many staple quality potent Isomers serums in supersized bottles this visit.

But the crown of all of them is definitely - Glutathiosome.

Not only it's one of the most important Isomers serums, but also because of it's 16.12 oz humongous size!  This is EASY a year supply for most anybody in this bottle alone.

They did not bring supersize (4 oz Glut) in a long while....  I still have sealed 4 oz, but anxious to get on 8.12 oz if the price is right. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am not sure if any of Isomers Ladies here bought this new serum booster last visit, when trio was on 24 hour special.

Anyways, I did and personally regard this little bottle like it's gold! Love what it does when added to any of my serums/creams!

Not sure if they going to do a special on it this visit or not, but when they do, you may want to consider it! 

315-552

315-552
ISOMERS Skincare MossCellTec No.1 Accelerator Serum Duo 0.34 oz Each

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko  Hi! Hope all is well with you. I appreciate your comments on the newer serum booster duo. So glad to hear you like this. I purchased it also but haven't gotten into mine yet. Your feedback has motivated me to change that. I've been back and forth, staying and helping my sister, my go bag has some easy basics right now (it's heavy with my potions, lotions and butters) but I'll reaccess this traveling stash and add this newcomer to the mix. 

I appreciate your keeping us abreast of the upcoming shows and new offerings. Thanks so much. ❤

Regular Contributor

@sonechko  @Linmo 

That's right, I forgot...the last Glut special ALSO included the smaller Glut eye tighting serum.  That was a really great deal.  Hopefully this deal will be just as good Smiley Happy   I agree about the ingredients, they look the same to me.  

I hope they have the Moss cell 3 bottle deal again Smiley Happy    I have used it for less than a week, but can feel a difference.  My skin is in good condition anyway, so feeling a difference that quickly is pretty amazing.

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@sonechko  Hi! Hope all is well with you. I appreciate your comments on the newer serum booster duo. So glad to hear you like this. I purchased it also but haven't gotten into mine yet. Your feedback has motivated me to change that. I've been back and forth, staying and helping my sister, my go bag has some easy basics right now (it's heavy with my potions, lotions and butters) but I'll reaccess this traveling stash and add this newcomer to the mix. 

I appreciate your keeping us abreast of the upcoming shows and new offerings. Thanks so much. ❤

It's a tini-tiny bottle and won't overwhelm your bag anymore than it is already @rochelleS !  Woman Happy 

May you be blessed for taking care3 of your sister when she needs help! May she be well and strong again soon!

Esteemed Contributor

@barefootwillow wrote:

@sonechko  @Linmo 

That's right, I forgot...the last Glut special ALSO included the smaller Glut eye tighting serum.  That was a really great deal.  Hopefully this deal will be just as good Smiley Happy   I agree about the ingredients, they look the same to me.  

I hope they have the Moss cell 3 bottle deal again Smiley Happy    I have used it for less than a week, but can feel a difference.  My skin is in good condition anyway, so feeling a difference that quickly is pretty amazing.

@barefootwillow  I hope too! Because I'll stash it then. But I do not think so, not for the trio. Do not see this serum on any show's layout.

I was watching this trio after last visit - it went back up to $40 and was sold out eventually at the higher price.

Yesterday I saw a set pop back up, and then - sold. Basically - the trio is sold out and no leftovers for this visit. 

But they have $40 duo on subscription and $25 single. Maybe they'll discount for the visit? But again - this item is not in any of the scheduled shows.  

Valued Contributor

@Linmo I have that bottle still sealed up until I finish the old one. I love the eye serum that came with it. Last time she was selling that eye serum for around $75 ! So I agree that was an excellent deal.

I might pick up the matrixyl if the price is good.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beautybee wrote:

@Linmo I have that bottle still sealed up until I finish the old one. I love the eye serum that came with it. Last time she was selling that eye serum for around $75 ! So I agree that was an excellent deal.

I might pick up the matrixyl if the price is good.

@beautybee  I think that the price of $75 for Glut Eye was for 1 ounce. The 1.86 oz regular price is $150! And this 1.86 oz was a gift with purchaze of Glut 4 oz serum back then! This was a real deal!

315-554
ISOMERS Skincare Glutathiosome Bright & Tight Eye Formula 1.86 oz $150.00 Evine Price