Valued Contributor

Re: Isomers Anniversary Bonus Sizes Friday August 9, 5PM ET

@Porcelain  Thank you, I'll look into that cream. I have her re-affirm neck cream , but I like to layer.

@rochelleS   I am going to give this recipe a try, it sounds great. I always make mine a bit too strong. Thank you!

Respected Contributor

Got the Matrixyl  - 4 cream.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Porcelain 

I'm just now watching the last Isomers' show and the host asked Manuela why the Deep Crease Correction Cream is being retired and she responded sheepishly I can't tell you or something like that so IMHO it's being reformulated...

Have your Isomers' orders been shipped yet? None of mine haveWoman Frustrated

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Porcelain 

I'm just now watching the last Isomers' show and the host asked Manuela why the Deep Crease Correction Cream is being retired and she responded sheepishly I can't tell you or something like that so IMHO it's being reformulated...

Have your Isomers' orders been shipped yet? None of my haveWoman Frustrated

For me it needs reformulation, I used 4 oz of it, did nothing for any of my creases!!

Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Porcelain 

@Tennessee Vol My Glut Body Butter is in Shipped mode--just a shipping label at this point. Still processing for the Deep Crease. I bought the body butter early in the visit though. Once these things ship I will receive them in a day or two. I live near several shipping hubs. Woman Very Happy

@Shelbelle  Sorry it didn't work for you! I just use it for skin thickening and strengthening based on ingredients.

And if Manuela goes and reformulates the Deep Crease Correction into something super amazing and I can't get it because I still am working through this old vat of it I bought--serves me right. I do know better.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Porcelain 

@Tennessee Vol My Glut Body Butter is in Shipped mode--just a shipping label at this point. Still processing for the Deep Crease. I bought the body butter early in the visit though. Once these things ship I will receive them in a day or two. I live near several shipping hubs. Woman Very Happy

@Shelbelle  Sorry it didn't work for you! I just use it for skin thickening and strengthening based on ingredients.

And if Manuela goes and reformulates the Deep Crease Correction into something super amazing and I can't get it because I still am working through this old vat of it I bought--serves me right. I do know better.

@Porcelain 

I feel she is reformulating it based on what I heard, but hopefully you and I will finish what we have before it comes out! I didn't buy any this time because I still have 1/2 a bottle that I'm working on now and an unopened one as a backup! Oh well...

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Trusted Contributor

My Isomers orders are beginning to arrive!  I noticed that the Matrixyl 4 Cream says to use for 30 days, 2 to 4 times per year.  I didn't realize this was a boot-camp type cream and was planning to use it daily.  Those of you who have used this before--how frequently do you use the Matrixyl 4 serum and cream?  TIA!  

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I noticed that too but I use the serum every day without a break. 

Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse @BExplorer I  use the Matrixyl-4 serum daily in the morning and the R-Pur serum every evening, which is also recommended as a bootcamp.  The only serum I use as a bootcamp is the Accelerated Recovery serum.  I use it every 60 days for a couple of weeks at night as a standalone product.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@GenXmuse @BExplorer I  use the Matrixyl-4 serum daily in the morning and the R-Pur serum every evening, which is also recommended as a bootcamp.  The only serum I use as a bootcamp is the Accelerated Recovery serum.  I use it every 60 days for a couple of weeks at night as a standalone product.

Thank you! I figured it wasn’t hurting anything and I’m getting good results so why stop? 😊