Trusted Contributor

Re: Isomers Anniversary Bonus Sizes Friday August 9, 5PM ET

Thank you for your responses @Linmo @GenXmuse .  Since neither of you uses the Marrixyl 4 like a boot camp, I emailed Isomers' customer service to ask if there was any disadvantage to using the serum and cream daily.  Their response was, "You can absolutely use these products every day.  Some customers like to use them as boosters, hence 2 to 4 times yearly.  The choice is yours."

I was was a little surprised to read those directions on the bottles as I don't recall that information in the presentations, and apparently I didn't read the directions on the serum I bought this spring. 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

Thank you for your responses @Linmo @GenXmuse .  Since neither of you uses the Marrixyl 4 like a boot camp, I emailed Isomers' customer service to ask if there was any disadvantage to using the serum and cream daily.  Their response was, "You can absolutely use these products every day.  Some customers like to use them as boosters, hence 2 to 4 times yearly.  The choice is yours."

I was was a little surprised to read those directions on the bottles as I don't recall that information in the presentations, and apparently I didn't read the directions on the serum I bought this spring. 

Good to get it from the source.  Thanks for doing the legwork on this!

Super Contributor

I received my bonus sized Glut today and it has a bit of a scent - almost vitamin-like. I’ve used Isomers Glut before and it did not have a scent.i put it on my hand and it disapates quickly, but I am wondering if any of you have experienced this before? 

Honored Contributor

@scullychick wrote:

I received my bonus sized Glut today and it has a bit of a scent - almost vitamin-like. I’ve used Isomers Glut before and it did not have a scent.i put it on my hand and it disapates quickly, but I am wondering if any of you have experienced this before? 

@scullychick  Yes. I think it is the new Glutathiosome Prev Corr formula. The big bottle has that formula but the name isn't Prev Corr. Manuela talked about it in her shows.

I have a smaller bottle of the Prev Corr and it does smell a little like a vitamin, or slightly meaty like a ferulic acid product. I'd rather the formula be really strong even if it has to smell that way, and rather not have Isomers add a masking scent to cover it. It disapates quickly for me too.

Related news: I have both my giant Isomers purchases now. The glut body butter and the Deep Crease Correction I'm hording in case of emergency. I like the body butter, but my pump refuses to work. You know how you get a pump and you keep spinning it around and around in the direction of the the open arrow and nothing ever happens and it doesn't pop up? I got one of those pumps. Anyone know how to fix that?

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Regular Contributor

Porcelain,  tighten the pump to the bottle. Hold that tight with one hand while you turn  the pump part the other way to pop up.  Give it a try.

Respected Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

@scullychick wrote:

@scullychick  Yes. I think it is the new Glutathiosome Prev Corr formula. The big bottle has that formula but the name isn't Prev Corr. Manuela talked about it in her shows.

I have a smaller bottle of the Prev Corr and it does smell a little like a vitamin, or slightly meaty like a ferulic acid product. I'd rather the formula be really strong even if it has to smell that way, and rather not have Isomers add a masking scent to cover it. It disapates quickly for me too.

Related news: I have both my giant Isomers purchases now. The glut body butter and the Deep Crease Correction I'm hording in case of emergency. I like the body butter, but my pump refuses to work. You know how you get a pump and you keep spinning it around and around in the direction of the the open arrow and nothing ever happens and it doesn't pop up? I got one of those pumps. Anyone know how to fix that?

@Porcelain 

Going from memory, the pump doesn't pop up. When you turn it a little clock-wise it unlocks it and the pump works. I opened a new bottle a little over a week ago and like you I kept twisting it thinking it would pop up like other pumps but it doesn't. I did take the pump out of the bottle a little and using a clean tissue held the stem under the lid of the pump and turned it a little to unlock it... this is probably the 3rd or 4th bottle I've opened, you'd think I'd remember...lol...

I hope this makes sense!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol You're magic! It worked! Thank you! Makes me wonder how many other pumps I've misunderstood over the years. Heart

Thank you too, @turquoisebb Heart

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

@Tennessee Vol You're magic! It worked! Thank you! Makes me wonder how many other pumps I've misunderstood over the years. Heart

Thank you too, @turquoisebb Heart

@Porcelain 

My pleasure... it's about time I could help you, you've helped me so many times!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Super Contributor

@Porcelain @Thank you very much for your response. I appreciate it!