Trusted Contributor

Re: Isomers Anniversary Bonus Sizes Friday August 9, 5PM ET

[ Edited ]

@sonechko --

I was just wondering.  Do you have about $1,000 I could borrow to stock up on some of Isomers incomparable products??!!!

My non-negotiables are:

Copper P--both serum and mask

H-Pur 100

Stem Genesis serum concentrate

I'm sure there would more non-negotiables, but $$$-speaking, I'm afraid to go there, lol.

Honored Contributor

I’ll sit this one out. I’m loving my Super Skin night serum and Matrixl-4 serum. I think that’s enough for one face at the moment and I’m happy with the results. Will continue to purchase 

Sadly, the matrixl cream did not work for me. My face got really red using it but it was part of a set and wasn’t eligible for return. Also, the day version of the SS didn’t work for my skin. I didn’t notice any improvement adding it in. 

Esteemed Contributor

@FLgardener wrote:

@sonechko --

I was just wondering.  Do you have about $1,000 I could borrow to stock up on some of Isomers incomparable products??!!!

My non-negotiables are:

Copper P--both serum and mask

H-Pur 100

Stem Genesis serum concentrate

I'm sure there would more non-negotiables, but $$$-speaking, I'm afraid to go there, lol.

@FLgardener 

I just posted the information on upcoming Anniversary shows. Not trying twist anyone's arm into buying anything they don't want or can't. 

Regular Contributor

@sonechko  thank you for posting! I am hoping for some good deals on shipping. 

@FLgardener LOL. My evine credit card is going to take a beating but Isomers is worth it. I think before the weekend I will need to come up with a priority list...sigh.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko

Love it when you post the upcoming ISOMERS specials.  Gives me time to think about what I would like/need Heart

Regular Contributor

Whoa.... the Glutathiosome Anti-Oxidant Face Serum, 8.12 oz is currently priced at $465?  That really took me by surprise.  I realize it will probably be the "deal" but let's hope it is a more reasonable / doable price.  

Esteemed Contributor

@barefootwillow do not pay ANY attention to the prices you see now. They do not even hint at the visit discounted prices. We just have to wait and see. Glutathiosome regular price per 1 oz is very expensive though. This is a first time Isomers offering this serum in almost 9 oz bottle, the largest they’ve done before was 4oz. On few special occasions. Will see what price they’ll sell it for 8.12 oz as 24 hour special for isomers anniversary visit. I need this serum and I too very anxiously waiting to see how much it will be.
Trusted Contributor

Yes, @sonechko , I do realize you post to be informative. I am very realistic about what I buy, always considering my personal budget, needs, etc.

Thanks for the information you offer.

Regular Contributor

@sonechko  

I normally have always purchased this in the 4oz. size.   I do still have some (on my last bottle), but don't want to run out so I do want to purchase.  Hoping for a really good price along with you  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@barefootwillow @sonechko The list of ingredients on the website for the 8 oz size is the same as on the 4 oz prev-corr bottle, so this is probably a super-size of the prev-corr product, not a new formulation.  Last August, we were able to get the 4 oz prev-corr plus the 1.86 eye product for $89.99 + shipping.  What a great price that was!!