Frequent Contributor

Isomers Alert! A very special "Today's Top Value" on Friday (2/11)

Tune in Friday for a very special "Today's Top Value" on ShopNBC!

Shows kick-off Thursday night and all day Friday

Then tune in on Saturday for two special shows with different offers!

February 11th: midnight-2am, 5am (tape), 9-11am, 2pm, 6pm, 10pm

February 12th: noon, 5pm

(all times Eastern)

Our "One 3000" Series has a brand new name! And new family members!

We changed the name of our fabulous "One 3000" series to "All-in-ONE" - which better describes the powerful formulation in the bottle. The Face and Eye Serums remain as the same formula - just have a new name. We've also added to new products to the line - a new cleanser and cream!

All-in-ONE Total Skin Care 3 pc System

Tune in for item number and TTV price information!

Includes: Total Daily Cleanser 16 oz . Bonus Size, Complete Face Firming Serum, Complete Hydra-Protect Dream Cream 4 oz. Bonus Size

Introducing Total Daily Cleanser - take cleansing to a new level by cleaning, stimulating and balancing the skin all at once! Provides pH support for bacterial balance for healthier-looking skin. Stimulates micro-circulation with gentle revealing beads (a launch of new pha technology) - not an acid, not a scrub, but a system that uses both!

The new Complete Hydra-Protect Dream Cream focuses on up-to-date technologies targeting the problems of dry skin, environmental stressors and climate change.

· All-in ONE “Series” is true …Problem Solving Skin Care System

Problem:

No time – for many steps

ONE series solution:

All in one give you all the steps in one formula and one step

Problem:

Confusion over what skin care to use for what problem. Not sure what my main skin care goals are.

ONE series solution:

No need to be an expert in skincare. All in ONE multi approach makes sure all the important basis are covered for the key factors in aging skin – lines, wrinkles. Hydration; pigmentation; expression lines; firming – no need to chose

Problem:

My skin changes a lot. Weather, season, mood seen to affect my skin.

ONE series solution:

All in one system works on all skin types, any age and any stage – easy way to incorporate good skincare into your daily routine

Problem:

No money: Professional grade skincare is too expensive

ONE series solution:

All in ONE comes directly from the manufacturing laboratory- cut out all the middle men to make it affordable, fresh and effective.

Problem:

I have a couple of things I need to address with my skin. I am aging, so I have wrinkles, but notice pigmentation and break out!

ONE series solution:

With the All- in ONE system you can tackle one for many skin problems with the same steps. Helps you eliminate the need for other products.

Problem:

Want up to date technology – don’t want to miss out on new innovation that can benefit my skin.

ONE series solution:

All in ONE is open formulation to include the best in class and latest ingredients that have shown clinical benefits to the skin. With the All-in ONE system you are always up to date, never left behind, always at the forefront of appropriate game changing skin care.

Problem:

Run out of product quickly

ONE series solution:

All-in ONE supersize or AutoDelivery program always ensure you have your daily supply to keep your skin on the right routine.

Problem:

I already use other products for ‘special “ situations, will this conflict

ONE Series Solution:

All- in ONE system works with all skin care and can easily be incorporated with other serums and cream – but you may find you won’t need them as many of the ingredients are already within the ONE series formulations

THE SUCCESS:

Due to its efficacy and performance along with its ease of application and incorporation into our daily lives, the “All-in-ONE Series” has quickly become one of Isomers most popular product lines and it is featured two times a year – in January and in June.

THE FORMULA:

Each product / formula in the “All-in-ONE” series contains clinical concentration levels or higher, of each and every single active that is incorporated into the formula. This is done to boost efficacy making each formula a true concentrate and 100% cosmetically active.

- We use clinical levels of active ingredients

- No fragrance, parabens or known irritants

- No animal testing

Item numbers for core singles in the All-in-ONE Series:

C400031 Total Daily Cleanser 8 oz

ShopNBC Price $25.00

C400032 Complete Hydra-Protect Dream Cream 1.86 oz

ShopNBC Price $85.00 Introductory Price $77.37

C23685 Complete Eye Firming Serum (formerly known as One 3000 for Eyes)

ShopNBC Price $62.00

C23506 Complete Face Firming Serum (formerly known as One 3000 for Face)

ShopNBC Price $105.00

C400034 One 3000 for Body Duo

Retail Value $80.00, ShopNBC Price $62.00, Event Price $56.36

Other Features this visit:

C24200 Matrixyl 20% Solution Limited Edition Half Liter

ShopNBC Price $206.00, Event price $187.87

Limited production run of 1000 units - this is the only planned presentation of Matrixyl 20% Solution this year!

C24135 Matrixyl 20% Solution 1.86 oz

ShopNBC Price $66.00, Event Price $59.88

For those that want the regular size

C24077 Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 15% Solution Limited Edition 1.86 oz Bonus Size

Retail Value $158.00, ShopNBC Price $49.50

Limited production run of 1000 units - this is the only time the bonus size will be offered this year!

C24229 Retiniacin Age Diffuser

ShopNBC Price $40.00, Event Price $36.36

Now available on AutoDelivery!

C24230 Exfoliate & Renew Eye Peel

ShopNBC Price $29.75

Now available on AutoDelivery!

C1000012 Matrixyl for Body Special Duo

Retail Value $177.25 ShopNBC Price $81.25 Event Price $73.64

Last of the quantity! This offer was a special buy and will not be repeated.

C24067 Nutritone Facial Beauty System

This is it! The final hundred or so units, then this is retired!

C100009 9 pc Head to To Anti-Aging Collection

Retail Value $211.50, ShopNBC Price $70.00, Intro Price $63.64

Did you order the December Today's Top Value (or wish you did) and hope to order more? This is a very special opportunity to do so! When this quantity is gone, it will not be back!

Mark Your Calendar!

Manuela will be back on ShopNBC March 7

R Pur is Back!

Plus new introductions for Acne, Expression Lines, and Hollow Under Eyes!