Respected Contributor

Isomers 60% Off Black Friday Sale

[ Edited ]

Screenshot 2018-11-22 22.01.21.pngIsomers doesn't do these types of sales very often anymore.  I picked up a lot of my core products like the clay mask, daily exfoliating serum, eye peel and gommage.  I'm a very happy camper tonight!  Happy Black Friday!

Occasional Visitor

Re: Isomers 60% Off Black Friday Sale

There are some great deals!!

Valued Contributor

@Linmo Thank you so much for letting us know! Heart I ordered a couple of the eye peels and a mask. So many things are already sold out.

Honored Contributor

Too bad shipping fees are so high! No break on those fees and $250 min req for free shipping Woman Tongue It's a pass for me. Better incentives elsewhere

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Too bad shipping fees are so high! No break on those fees and $250 min req for free shipping Woman Tongue It's a pass for me. Better incentives elsewhere

@Chi-town girl

My shipping showed $17.46 in cart less shipping discount of $4.37= $13.09 canadian converted to US = $9.89. A little more then I paid last order. I still picked up $56 worth of stuff. 

I read Fed Ex shipping rates are going up 1-7-19. This is on the Fed Ex Site.

• FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery standard list rates will increase an average of 4.9%.
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Spend $250 to save $11 something. Got to love the math on that oneWoman LOL

Respected Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I spent over $250 CAD not to get free shipping but to stock up on the products that I use every day.  I'm all set for at least a year and I paid an average of less than $10 USD for each product ($7.50 a bottle for eye peel and the illumibright hand/body cream, $8.50 for the clay mask cleanser and $9 for the exfoliating serum, among other things).  I've never seen their prices that low on some of the products.  I normally order those products from Isomers directly and pay regular price + shipping.  

Honored Contributor

I didn’t see any of the heavy hitters on there but definitely good for some basics. 

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I spent over $250 CAD not to get free shipping but to stock up on the products that I use every day.  I'm all set for at least a year and I paid an average of less than $10 USD for each product ($7.50 a bottle for eye peel and the illumibright hand/body cream, $8.50 for the clay mask cleanser and $9 for the exfoliating serum, among other things).  I've never seen their prices that low on some of the products.  I normally order those products from Isomers directly and pay regular price + shipping.  

Awesome @Linmo. That peel & cleanser is definitely a great price!

Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I didn’t see any of the heavy hitters on there but definitely good for some basics. 

The sale is definitely geared to the more basic products.  Isomers (and Evine) always carry them but they are generally not discounted or offered in a supersize.