Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers 6/24 TTV is up.....

Woman Happy I ordered one too, @SANNA! Hey! Smiley Happy

I have not tried D-code cream yet. Now it's time. What a deal!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello all my Isomergals! Just home from work...watching Heather and Manuela (love her in red) that I dvr'ed since I knew I might miss it... passing on the TTV BUT...

my matrixyl kit for 79.99!!! with 2.99 ship! Count me in! What a nice price break! Yes I know it was a ttv for 99 but I think these were the remaining kits from then and hey I will take them! Love that serum..the body cream is really nice (no scent @HappyDaze) and I do like the face cream too...

I also grabbed a 8 oz Illumi-bright body cream! I have used this cream on my forearms and neck (and yes a dab on my face Manuela...sorry but we must multi use and the face version is too pricy for 1 oz LOL) I have noticed a real lightening in my freckles and discolorations on my arms/neck...not so much on my one face one which I think may need laser Woman Sad 18.95 with 2.99 ship...now we are talking! 

just got my Re-affirm neck cream from Ebay(28 free ship)...just as I was shaking out the dregs of my last bottle lol Woman LOL I mix a pump of this and a pump of my Chin up from Skinn DAILY and LOVE it! of course at night I mix up neck creams (Dr D, Elizabeth Grant, ect) then my beloved Neck amour!!! My neck looks great, if I do say so myself...oh wait I just did Woman Wink

looking forward to catching some shows tomorrow (Friday) but think I got all I need this go around... I see some are getting her kit with the stem genesis serum and face cream...I have a big 4 oz of the face cream in my stash ( I have used it before ) I like those 2 and LOVE the BB cream for a no makeup day or a primer for makeup... I am a week in on her ARC serum and cream and really like them..I must say they are her MOST moisturizing serum/cream IMO...glad I get to do them again in a few months since I bought that bonus size of each...

Happy shopping! and big hugs for my @sonechko hope we get to chat tomorrow Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Hello all my Isomergals! Just home from work...watching Heather and Manuela (love her in red) that I dvr'ed since I knew I might miss it... passing on the TTV BUT...

my matrixyl kit for 79.99!!! with 2.99 ship! Count me in! What a nice price break! Yes I know it was a ttv for 99 but I think these were the remaining kits from then and hey I will take them! Love that serum..the body cream is really nice (no scent @HappyDaze) and I do like the face cream too...

I also grabbed a 8 oz Illumi-bright body cream! I have used this cream on my forearms and neck (and yes a dab on my face Manuela...sorry but we must multi use and the face version is too pricy for 1 oz LOL) I have noticed a real lightening in my freckles and discolorations on my arms/neck...not so much on my one face one which I think may need laser Woman Sad 18.95 with 2.99 ship...now we are talking! 

just got my Re-affirm neck cream from Ebay(28 free ship)...just as I was shaking out the dregs of my last bottle lol Woman LOL I mix a pump of this and a pump of my Chin up from Skinn DAILY and LOVE it! of course at night I mix up neck creams (Dr D, Elizabeth Grant, ect) then my beloved Neck amour!!! My neck looks great, if I do say so myself...oh wait I just did Woman Wink

looking forward to catching some shows tomorrow (Friday) but think I got all I need this go around... I see some are getting her kit with the stem genesis serum and face cream...I have a big 4 oz of the face cream in my stash ( I have used it before ) I like those 2 and LOVE the BB cream for a no makeup day or a primer for makeup... I am a week in on her ARC serum and cream and really like them..I must say they are her MOST moisturizing serum/cream IMO...glad I get to do them again in a few months since I bought that bonus size of each...

Happy shopping! and big hugs for my @sonechko hope we get to chat tomorrow Woman Very Happy

Hi Krissy, What is her ARC serum & cream? I can't find it, I need moisture & wanted to take a look at this, thanks!!

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze

Matrixyl body is amazing! I bought a kit a few years ago that contained a body serum or cream and I've been waiting ever since for the price to come back down!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Woman Happy I ordered one too, @SANNA! Hey! Smiley Happy

I have not tried D-code cream yet. Now it's time. What a deal!

Hey Sonechko, I ordered it for the same reasons!!!! Lol  I haven't tried this cream either but two other products I love. And the deal is hard to beat. 💃💃💃

Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Andreatoo and @Krissy_1968! I am looking forward to getting that matirxyl body cream!! Sounds great!

Valued Contributor

I am working from home today. I've enjoyed the Isomers shows very much. That Manuela is a smart cookie. I'm learning about her formulations and reasoning. This is a refreshing change to have the formulator explaining the products. So far, I am pleased with the results from the bottles I purchased and their customer service. I wish their neck cream didnt have gluten or I'd buy it today. I'm passing on the hair TTV. Maybe her next visit will be skin care. You all seem to be grabbing some great deals. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Hugs received and taken with great pleasure, @Krissy_1968! XoXoXo - Back at ya! Smiley Happy

So glad the matrixyl kit for 79.99 is YOURS now!!! Well it's mine too, to make it clear - my third one! Even though I did not want to.... but I could not "not to" Cat Happy

KRISSY! The hair TTV was for SURE pass for me too. I mean for a fact. You know - I am all WEN and that.... Not until I had a chance to really listen to Manuela's pitch, especially on the today's shows - what she was preaching started to sink in.... I went and washed my hair with same set I got in January plus leave-in, minus the new Hair Serum. Before today,  I used Isomers Hair set once only....

I ordered.... Why? Will never give up my WEN, but the Isomers hair set looks like not just a poo/conditioner set - it's a true TREATMENT program!  This stuff does not just wash off the hair - it BINDS with it instead, and becomes PART of the hair. Just like any other Isomers that binds with the skin.

Also, when I first tried hair set in January, I used a lot of a product. Now I heard Manuela loud and clear - a dime size! That's all and that's enough.

Of course a new Scalp Treatment Serum, if it's anything like her other serums, then it must be well worth the price of this whole TTV - 4-6 drops only into the scalp and rub it in. I am doing it!

Krissy, wanted to stress out - the bonus sized Accelerated Serum is VERY LIMITED now. I also use it couple times a week and will do "intensive boot camp" in a few month again!

Lots of best wishes to my favorite Beauty Pro Shopper! and Happy Smart Shopping today and Always! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@AnnMarie-1 wrote:

Hi Krissy, What is her ARC serum & cream? I can't find it, I need moisture & wanted to take a look at this, thanks!!

@AnnMarie-1! Unfortunately the ARC in bonus size just sold out. There is a smaller size for almost twice more.... Here, if you still want to check the ingredients, you may click on the ingredient tab in description.
ISOMERS Skincare Bonus Size Accelerated Recovery Intense Face Lifting Serum 1.86 oz - 307-495

The ARC cream I can's see on Evine, it may be available on Isomers Lab's site. On Evine it's ony available within this great kit:  ISOMERS Skincare Four-Piece Super Skin Serum & Firming & Lifting Set - 308-564
Honored Contributor

Anyone getting the new pollution moisturizer? I like the idea of it but wonder if it would really work any different than other moisturizers and serums that contain ingredients that fight free radicals, etc?