Respected Contributor

Re: Isomers 6/24 TTV is up.....

@HappyDaze wrote:

Anyone getting the new pollution moisturizer? I like the idea of it but wonder if it would really work any different than other moisturizers and serums that contain ingredients that fight free radicals, etc?

No , I  drew the line. Idea is great but enough is enough. Cannot buy everything ...or? Lol

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Anyone getting the new pollution moisturizer? I like the idea of it but wonder if it would really work any different than other moisturizers and serums that contain ingredients that fight free radicals, etc?

Hi ya Happ, I thought this was an interesting sounding moisturizer. I didnt get it as I'm still adjusting to the 7 bottles I just bought.ha   Did you get it?

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

No , I  drew the line. Idea is great but enough is enough. Cannot buy everything ...or? Lol

@SANNA lol! Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Lally wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Hi ya Happ, I thought this was an interesting sounding moisturizer. I didnt get it as I'm still adjusting to the 7 bottles I just bought.ha   Did you get it?

hahaha,  looks like you've been naughty without my help, @Lally! Cat Very Happy

No, I didn't get it. I'd like to try it when I go to the beach and see if it can really help to prevent it from feeling chapped and irritate. That would be a good test for it. But I'm always a bit hesistant to buy her products because I haven't really found one that works amazingly for me. I've tried several in the past and nothing wowed me. And since I did get the trio with the body product, I think that is enough for now. I still like watching her shows. I guess it isn't a real good test for her products when my skin is already pretty good- not sure what I would have hoped to see as a result from using the products. Well, not totally true as I did try the copper p at a time when my I was experiencing a very littlel bit of redness by the sides of the nose and was hoping that would help calm that but it didn't, even after using it for several months. No change. I now have products that do help with that (not Isomers) and rarely get that redness anymore so am happy about that but was disappointed in the copper p results as I know many love it and swear by it.

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA! I did not get the new pollution moisturizer either.... Like you said - "enough is enough". But I got couple of killer sets, including the Matrixyl and the one with bonus D-code.

What's worth - I bought couple of TTVs!!! Man. After swearing, that I won't. I really listen to Manuela, especially on the today's shows, and slipped. Will be "repairing and rejuvenation my hair" big time!  What can I do? I have my hair washed with these products today, minus the serum - and it's simply great hair I have! Of course, I bought it because of the new scalp serum, and shampoo and conditioner are - free. But they are really good.