Respected Contributor

Re: Isomers 25th Anniversary

Well, I just went to get the Glutathiosome and it showed as Sold Out!!  But waited and refreshed and it changed to Almost Gone and I was able to get it (hopefully it is indeed still in stock).  Not sure why shipping is $6.99 on that but $4.99 for the same size of the Stem Genesis, but ShopHQ always charges high shipping.  Good thing I don't buy much from them anymore.

Trusted Contributor

thank you for thinking of me @rochelleS 

but I am all set I ordered the glutathiosome and in order to get to 100.00 to use the promo code ( right spend money to save money ha) I ordered a duo of salicylic acid.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the Phyto Nutrient Mist, one of their sleeper products. 

Respected Contributor

I needed the Matrixyl - I am just about out and was waiting for it and didn't know it was a TTV yesterday, I was working and didn't get home till late so I never did check the site to see what there was.

I got the Viit C Trio this morning since I also need that but I am very bummed I missed the Matrixyl, hoping she has some on her site after the visit for a decent discount.

Honored Contributor

The Vit C trio shown here is a great deal. 

Trusted Contributor

Looks like its a limited supply on products. Some products I had in my cart are gone today. I really don't need anything but can't resist a good buy. This is when I usually replenish my stash. The regular moisture mask is sold out. But the 6X is still available. Haven't tried this one, great time to try.

320-865

ISOMERS Skincare 6xHA Moisture Mask 4.06 oz ANNIVERSARY PRICE:$ 19.85+ S&H: $4.99

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @rochelleS @Linmo I haven't tried Kombucha or the Phyto mist. I have made it a habit to spritz between layers, what a difference it has made especially with HA in the mix. I will put it in my cart towards $100 coupon purchase; its coming home to me if it is still available when I am ready to checkout.

ShopHq had sent me a beauty coupon 25% off for Sept but unfortunately expired on 15th. The coupons are rarely available when Isomers is on sale. The s&h is all over the place. I wish they had the shipping promotion for all CC's

Honored Contributor

I have the Kombuchca mask in my stash, never used it. 

Super Contributor

Thank you, @Shelbelle, I don't watch or pay much attention to ShopHQ. If not for your post, I would have missed the TTV.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle You should definitely try it!  Once or twice a week, I put a thin layer on my face and neck.  After about 20 minutes, I rub it off.  It removes all of the dead skin cells.  Then I wash my face or take a shower.  You can also leave it on and remove it by washing or showering instead of rubbing it off beforehand.  It really leaves my skin soft and glowing.