Trusted Contributor

Re: Isomers 25th Anniversary

Well now that bonus size desert island duo has made its appearance at 119.95 which is actually a better deal I think than the glutathiosome alone. 🤷‍♀️

Trusted Contributor

Has anyone tried the "Simple Science" line from Isomers? I've been reading there are others brands out there selling the same  for less but I'm not familiar with most of the brands. Isomers I do trust to give me good quality.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't tried Simple Science coz I have liked products from The Ordinary. It costs a lot less. The Azelaic Acid 10% Suspension Brightening Cream 1oz from The ordinary is $10, Simple science has 14% duo on sale sells for $75 + s&h. I don't mind trying the 14% Simple science azaelic acid but not at that price. I have tried a few products from the ordinary & loved all of them. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FLGators wrote:

Thanks @rochelleS @Linmo I haven't tried Kombucha or the Phyto mist. I have made it a habit to spritz between layers, what a difference it has made especially with HA in the mix. I will put it in my cart towards $100 coupon purchase; its coming home to me if it is still available when I am ready to checkout.

ShopHq had sent me a beauty coupon 25% off for Sept but unfortunately expired on 15th. The coupons are rarely available when Isomers is on sale. The s&h is all over the place. I wish they had the shipping promotion for all CC's

@FLGators @Linmo @Shelbelle @Linmo @untitled @sueinsf @BdBettyB  and everyone else...

FLGators, what are you using as a spritz and using with the HA that you mentioned above and liking so much, please?

And Linmo, Big Thanks! 💖 for sharing the Kombucha Mask duo. I watched the video on both the Mask and the Phyto Mist and was impressed. Each product offers such a wonderfully impressive array of beneficial skin happy, healthy benefits. Plus, very easy to incorporate with our skin care routines.

I agree with Shelbelle that the Phyto Mist is a sleeper product and the Kombucha Mask as well too. Both priced so very attractively for this Anniversary event.

I ended up ordering dupes of both the Phyto Mist and the Kombucha Mask. I would've ordered more at these low prices but the shipping is nuts. A real bite. Thank you all for your positive comments on these items. 😚👍😊

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

The Illumi Bright Body and Hand Cream got marked down to 24.85 for the anniv, says the regular price is 26.00, wow, what a bargain !!

Yes, what are we waiting for, grab it!!!

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

The Illumi Bright Body and Hand Cream got marked down to 24.85 for the anniv, says the regular price is 26.00, wow, what a bargain !!

Yes, what are we waiting for, grab it!!!

SOLD OUT!!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

20% off code withh 99.00+ orders is up now at HQ. GO!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought it up! 4 different sets of the "Simple Science" line. Double Duty cleanser and Vit C double cleanser. My husband will get the double shave cream/cleanser and Max body wash. I have everything else well stocked from Isomers. Can't wait to try the SS line. The 20% off and free shipping put me over. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS I use different mist/essence; not loyal to any brand. I currently have Skinn Essence, Trader Joe's watermelon mist, Wen Tea tree replenishing mist, Cosrx Snail mucin & Cosrx Galactomyces. The snail mucin is more a gel, so cannot use it as a spritz. I think the Korean skin care companies are an easy win, they know their essence/toners. I am eyeing a few on Amazon for my next purchase.

Trader Joe's is lightly scented, so if you don't like fragrance in your skin care you may want to stay away from that one. It is very refreshing though. They also have a rose water. I think TJ has some good skin care products. Also, I am very generous w/Glutathiosome. I use it with the vitamin C ferulic or snail mucin & massage it in(based on one of Manuela's videos during covid lockdown although she uses Isomers exclusively). She even adds it before mask treatments.

HA - I rotate based on what is on sale. currently use Active Argan. I used Isomers prior to that. Hope this helps.