Contributor

Does anyone know what the special will be this weekend for Isomers. They have shows all weekend. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

I think this is approximately the time of year when the germinated soy products are sold. I wish she would do a large (32 oz.) size of hyaluronic acid. That is the only thing that I would buy at this time.

Regular Contributor

I haven't receieved the email but was wondering if anyone heard back from Saba regarding the sale of their products in China? I can't seem to find the original thread.

Super Contributor
On 2/3/2014 Danish Gal said:

I haven't receieved the email but was wondering if anyone heard back from Saba regarding the sale of their products in China? I can't seem to find the original thread.

Search for the title "Does Isomers do animal testing?" and it should come up. I am the one,who started that thread and I posted the response that I got from Isomers. I was satisfied with the reply they gave me and do feel comfortable buying from them.

Regular Contributor

Thank you for the thread title. I am not going to purchase from Isomers anymore because I don't think that their response is enough to ease my mind.

Super Contributor

Thank you for the thread title. I am not going to purchase from Isomers anymore because I don't think that their response is enough to ease my mind.

I understand. I do wish they were a little more informative in terms of sitting references to show that it is now possible for cosmetics to pass their import requirements without being tested. There were some links placed in another thread that lead me to believe testing is only required for products that have new ingredients not previously tested but who knows which ones have and have not.

Frequent Contributor
I think it's this: ISOMERS® Four-Piece Age Defy Skincare System for Face & Eyes - 306-988
Regular Contributor
On 2/3/2014 myshell624 said:

I understand. I do wish they were a little more informative in terms of sitting references to show that it is now possible for cosmetics to pass their import requirements without being tested. There were some links placed in another thread that lead me to believe testing is only required for products that have new ingredients not previously tested but who knows which ones have and have not.

With all of the new ingredients Isomers comes up with, I would think that there is some testing involved. I am very careful how I spend my money when it comes to animal cruelty and even if China stops testing, I will not buy from companies who were willing to have thier products tested in order to sell there.