Trusted Contributor

Re: Isomers $1,999.99 New Product

@SahmIam wrote:

I don't need anything as I have finally figured out the products of hers I need, lol. LOVE the All-in-One line but the 24K gold line is fantastic so, I mix this and that of hers and have found what I need.

I think she looks amazing. On the last show Friday night, someone asked about fillers and she was quite adamant about NOT going down the path. Another question came in and she said IF...I mean IF you want to do anything, do it around the top part of your face and nowhere else.

As someone who planned on using Botox and fillers as I aged; I was extremely upset to discover that neither are a possibility for me. This is why finding topicals that deliver are so important. So far, ISOMERS is doing what most don't.

I ordered the gold kit after the buyer was brought out to speak about her results. What have you seen from using the gold kit?

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

She had work done on her face and then appeared with the blonde hair and make-up. This is common practice. A change to distract the facial work done.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Steffdoggy10 wrote:
She had work done on her face and then appeared with the blonde hair and make-up. This is common practice. A change to distract the facial work done.

@Steffdoggy10 

A common practice does not make it to be a solid FACT that  

Manuela had to have "work done" on her face, because it is a common practice among other people.

This is only your opinion, but you present it as though you KNOW this to be a proven fact. You don't have any knowledge of it. Only gossiping. 

If some women can't believe another woman, in her mid-fifties can look as good as Manuela, only because they do not look like that, then try consider what she does (and maybe you don't) :

Her healthy lifestyle, healthy eating, taking right supplements, plenty of yoga and other exercise, limitless access to one of the greatest skincare lines - Isomers, and most importantly - understanding and knowledge of HOW to use Isomers line correctly, and in full faith towards results.

Manuela is using Isomers skincare over a couple of decades already, diligently and mindfully. 

Did any of us try to do the same? Probably not!

But we still can have an opinion about Manuela!  She either must look worse than she does, or had some "work done".

This is the only answer we have, or can understand.

Maybe we are not willing do all that work that makes us whole, healthy, happy and beautiful inside and outside.

Speaking of wholeness, did I mention Manuela's personality and her heart? Well, she is very fine human being and she is genuine. This adds greatly to Manuela's over-all Beauty. 

BTW, I watched her for about 20 years, and know her from much younger years.  I clearly see Manuela's age.

To me, she looks her fifties. But  she looks very BEAUTIFUL. Still.

Maybe the beauty makes some of us just a little bit jealous? Well, beauty always comes from the inside first. And foremost. 

No work done on Manuela. Believe it or not. It's up to you. To each her own. 

Respected Contributor

Even though my skin care regimin is 99% Isomers, I don't watch the Evine shows very much anymore.   But I did happen to see the first night of the visit when they surprised her for her birthday.  She was genuinely touched by it!  It was also nice to see her son and his girlfriend there to support her.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

Even though my skin care regimin is 99% Isomers, I don't watch the Evine shows very much anymore.   But I did happen to see the first night of the visit when they surprised her for her birthday.  She was genuinely touched by it!  It was also nice to see her son and his girlfriend there to support her.  

Hi @Linmo ! Cat Happy You know, I too use 99% or maybe even 99.9% Isomers, but rarely watch the shwos. Mostly videos under the products that I want to buy. I even missed the first night with her birthday surprise! Woman Mad

I also want to add - everyone probably noticed how amazingly great Manuela's arms look! When she bares them, they are unbelievable! For a woman of ANY age, and in mid-fifties! Stunning!

Or, could someone may argue, she had "some work done" on her arms also?

Along with her open shoulders, flat belly and shapely legs? Nah....  No the way she looks is a result of a hard, diligent work, none the less;

This applies to Manuela's face too. IMHO. 

Trusted Contributor

Manuela looks amazing for her age or any age!! Smiley Happy I enjoy watching her for all the amazing information she gives out during her show to help educate viewers. She's one vendor who I trust and will continue to buy her products. 

I was sad to hear that she's retiring the 4 oz All In One serum. This was 1 of my 1st purchases from her and still enjoy it daily. Eventhough I currrently have 1 bottle I'm using now, I did buy 2 more bottles since they have a long shelf life. 

I will be curious what her company does going forward if they are retiring the large bonus sizes...will she do more kits or just have single 1 oz bottles for sale? 

Respected Contributor

I agree @sonechko that it is obvious that she takes good care of herself.  I think she's as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.  Having watched her over the past several years, I've never noticed a time when she looked "different".  I continue to use her products because they work for my skin.  If there comes a time when they don't, then I'll look for something else.    

Respected Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

Manuela looks amazing for her age or any age!! Smiley Happy I enjoy watching her for all the amazing information she gives out during her show to help educate viewers. She's one vendor who I trust and will continue to buy her products. 

I was sad to hear that she's retiring the 4 oz All In One serum. This was 1 of my 1st purchases from her and still enjoy it daily. Eventhough I currrently have 1 bottle I'm using now, I did buy 2 more bottles since they have a long shelf life. 

I will be curious what her company does going forward if they are retiring the large bonus sizes...will she do more kits or just have single 1 oz bottles for sale? 

@FindingMyJoy  She does look great!  I also heard her say that they would no longer offer that size in the AIO serum.  I don't think they will discontinue bonus sizes in general, maybe just for that particular product.  Also, it's possible that they might be reformulating it as they did with the glutathiosome serum.