Respected Contributor

Re: Isomers $1,999.99 New Product

Easy pass for me I don't need anymore skincare...I have to use up all that I have tried for the last 2yrs....should last me at least another 2yrs!  

I have come to the conclusion that none of the products/lines out there are going to do for my skin what I would like them too and what they all say they will do. Hydrate is fine but not much else.  

And ya I noticed too that Manuela has been doing the botox/fillers and so on....don't blame her at all...she's under alot of pressure to look good and sell her products.  The Skinn guy has had alot done and he sells a ton of products.  I do like some of his line also...gotta use it all up before I buy again though.

Honored Contributor

Looks like this is the TTV

313-809

ISOMERS Skincare Bonus Size All-in-One Face Firming Serum 4.06 oz

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@TY wrote:

Manuela is another skin care owner/vendor who looks to have had extensive plastic surgery and procedures done to her face.

The only thing that distracts me about Manuela is the blonde hair, I liked her brown hair so much better.  She also never used to wear makeup either.  She is a very pretty woman, she just looks like someone else to me, lol.

As for that $1,999.99 product it must be jewelry.  But if I had an extra 2k, I would not blow it on skincare.  I could get a thermage or laser or lower eyelift or fillers, something that really makes a difference. 

Honored Contributor

Hurray !!!!!! More things to add to my gift drawer for the UPS guy Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I think Manuela looks great. I don't see any obvious work done.

Really getting bored of the darned if you do darned if you don't commentary on skincare reps' looks. Either we say they look weird or they look too good. There is no satisfying anyone.

This is exactly why these companies use celebrities and 26-year-old spokespeople to represent them instead of people from the company who actually know what they are talking about. So if we keep this up, we will get zero detailed info about the products because we rejected the actual professionals based on looks.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@TY wrote:

Manuela is another skin care owner/vendor who looks to have had extensive plastic surgery and procedures done to her face.

This is not true. Disinformation. 

Valued Contributor

She did a show yesterday where she was outdoors. No special lighting. She looked fantastic and you could tell she has not had surgery or fillers. Her face was not pulled tight or puffy. She looks like a woman who takes great care of herself. Also, she has access to the very best of her skincare line which she could slather on without worrying about cost.  Most of us have to pick and choose based on our budget and that is where the results may vary.

Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

@TY wrote:

The only thing that distracts me about Manuela is the blonde hair, I liked her brown hair so much better.  She also never used to wear makeup either.  She is a very pretty woman, she just looks like someone else to me, lol.

As for that $1,999.99 product it must be jewelry.  But if I had an extra 2k, I would not blow it on skincare.  I could get a thermage or laser or lower eyelift or fillers, something that really makes a difference. 

@BeckiWV   every time I see her now I have to get used to the blonde all over again. 

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

I don't need anything as I have finally figured out the products of hers I need, lol. LOVE the All-in-One line but the 24K gold line is fantastic so, I mix this and that of hers and have found what I need.

I think she looks amazing. On the last show Friday night, someone asked about fillers and she was quite adamant about NOT going down the path. Another question came in and she said IF...I mean IF you want to do anything, do it around the top part of your face and nowhere else.

As someone who planned on using Botox and fillers as I aged; I was extremely upset to discover that neither are a possibility for me. This is why finding topicals that deliver are so important. So far, ISOMERS is doing what most don't.

Regular Contributor

@beautybee @SahmIam @sonechko   I agree, I do not believe Manuela looks like she has had work done.  She looks like a woman who has taken very good care of herself and shows that her products work.   I am about 11 years older than she is and can see the little nuances to her face and neck that look very natural but she doesn't look like she is trying to appear to be 20 or 30 years younger than she is.  I do like her new light brown hair color.  Looked very pretty on her.