Honored Contributor

Isomers $1,999.99 New Product

[ Edited ]

Wonder what this new product could be for that amount of money. LOL!!!

I'm not buying.

Isomers has shows this weekend. I'm sure there will be a TS but I'm don't know the hour Evine does their specials.

Looking at products that will be on during her shows I found this below. When you click on it nothing is found yet?

Isomers.PNG

Trusted Contributor

Re: Isomers $1,999.99 New Product

[ Edited ]

its a mistake i think - it shows 

Sonia Bitton Galerie de Bijoux® 14K Gold 0.99ctw Diamond Tapered Serpent Band Ring

$ 1,999.99 Event Price 

I don't need anything, unless the lure me with a coupon. TS & coupon is a no-brainerWoman Wink

saw they have some new skin care for men this time

Honored Contributor

It's a Hemlock serum that you swallow.  Yes, you die.  But your skin stops aging!  

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

Liquid gold, literally? Woman Tongue Maybe its $199.99? I don't need anything, unless the lure me with a coupon. TS & coupon is a no-brainerWoman Wink

saw they have some new skin care for men this time

@FLGators 

I'm not buying anything either. I'm stocked up on the products I use.

Hopefully it's $199.99 but I'm not buying at that price either. LOL!!!

Guess we will find out this weekend.

I also saw the new products for men. DH does not use stuff like that.

Everyone thinks we are at least 10 yrs younger than we are. LOL!!! When I ask for the senior discount they want to look at my drivers license. They give it to DH without him asking because he has white/silver hair. His hair turned that color in his 30's. We just don't have all the wrinkles people our age have for some reason.

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@FLGators 

I'm not buying anything either. I'm stocked up on the products I use.

Hopefully it's $199.99 but I'm not buying at that price either. LOL!!!

Guess we will find out this weekend.

I also saw the new products for men. DH does not use stuff like that.

Everyone thinks we are at least 10 yrs younger than we are. LOL!!! When I ask for the senior discount they want to look at my drivers license. They give it to DH without him asking because he has white/silver hair. His hair turned that color in his 30's. We just don't have all the wrinkles people our age have for some reason.

@Nightowlz  - it was a mistake. it shows some ring when you click on it. yes, Isomers has a male fan following i think. they always come up with products for men. don't know why men would need a separate line. awesome to hear you were carded, money well spentWoman Wink & great genetics!

Honored Contributor

It's a placeholder. You weren't supposed to find it, so something probably was set to public that wasn't supposed to be. They're just uploading the data for a new product or a new combo. It will change.

Once upon a time I did some website data entry (among other things) for a big retailer, and I had to input the info for new items even as the sale price was still being negotiated. The important thing is just to get the unique ID or UPC in there. Once that is decided on, the info can start being entered. Everything else is subject to change as Sales haggles and departments compete.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Will miss the shows but interested to see special event offers. also Skinn shows on H this weekend!

Recd the show email from isomers and I will prob get this eye trip. Use/love all of the products $35

313-369
ISOMERS Skincare 3-Piece "Eye Love It" Intensive Night Eye Contour Repair Collectiom

image.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I am going to stock up and SAVE😄

Esteemed Contributor

Manuela is another skin care owner/vendor who looks to have had extensive plastic surgery and procedures done to her face.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TY wrote:

Manuela is another skin care owner/vendor who looks to have had extensive plastic surgery and procedures done to her face.

I agree, I wish she would have not felt the need to go down that road, I didn't even recognize her the last time I saw her on Evine.I have used her products off and on for years and they are good, but not any better than any other higher end skin care line. As I age, I'm looking for a skin care line that doesn't have all those chemicals in it.