Honored Contributor

I just looked on the guide they emailed to me. It has ISOMERS Skincare Five-Piece "Ultimate" Eyes, Face & Neck Anniversary Collection w/ Bag - 311-967 now at $117. Thinking this is probably it but not sure? Wonder what the price will be?

SET INCLUDES:
Retiniacin Night Renewing Treatment - 1.86 oz
All in ONE Mesmer-Eyez Tightening Eye Formula - 1 oz
Ultimate Super Skin Serum - 1.86 oz
Illumi-Bright Skin Brightening Formula - 1 oz
Re-Densify 3D Volume Booster - 1.86 oz
Cosmetic Bag - Approximate size 6-1/2"L x 4-1/2"W x 4"H

311-967.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I just looked on the guide they emailed to me. It has ISOMERS Skincare Five-Piece "Ultimate" Eyes, Face & Neck Anniversary Collection w/ Bag - 311-967 now at $117. Thinking this is probably it but not sure? Wonder what the price will be?

SET INCLUDES:
Retiniacin Night Renewing Treatment - 1.86 oz
All in ONE Mesmer-Eyez Tightening Eye Formula - 1 oz
Ultimate Super Skin Serum - 1.86 oz
Illumi-Bright Skin Brightening Formula - 1 oz
Re-Densify 3D Volume Booster - 1.86 oz
Cosmetic Bag - Approximate size 6-1/2"L x 4-1/2"W x 4"H

311-967.jpg

Just a guess, but $59.99

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for posting THIS, @Nightowlz! Woman Happy Yep, it sure looks like the TTV on August 12. Amazing collection here, Ladies!

Manuela promised to give us a set of the items she is using in her personal routine every day. She was mentioning often - about using these particular items. These are her routine.

From my own experience, ALL of these items are super! I can recommend each and everyone of them. These are her most popular and effective products in this kit. EVERYONE of them! I am in!

Don't know what price may be, so far it strategically placed at $117.  Don't think they'll go too much lower of a hundred.... But these are full sizes quite expensive as singles products, and it looks like this is gonna be - a deal! Smiley Happy

Now, if they only would put THIS kit on A/D............... Oh, dreaming!

Valued Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Thank you for posting THIS, @Nightowlz! Woman Happy Yep, it sure looks like the TTV on August 12. Amazing collection here, Ladies!

Manuela promised to give us a set of the items she is using in her personal routine every day. She was mentioning often - about using these particular items. These are her routine.

From my own experience, ALL of these items are super! I can recommend each and everyone of them. These are her most popular and effective products in this kit. EVERYONE of them! I am in!

Don't know what price may be, so far it strategically placed at $117.  Don't think they'll go too much lower of a hundred.... But these are full sizes quite expensive as singles products, and it looks like this is gonna be - a deal! Smiley Happy

Now, if they only would put THIS kit on A/D............... Oh, dreaming!

Hey sonechko, I am loving my Isomers you steered me toward. This kit looks really nice. Two of the proucts I havent tried.  Can you tell me about the brightner and the plumper? Cant recall the names.😄   I agree auto delivery would be great. 

Esteemed Contributor

Smiley Happy I am so glad you liked those, @Lally. I would of felt awfull if you did not!

I forgot, which one you are using? and which did not get to yet?

I kind of limited in my own abilities to explain about the products. I read up, and better yet listen to Manuela - she explains so much better than I! If I can't catch the show(s), then I listen at the product video. When I do these things, I kind of understand what's about, but like like a dog - I can't say it back!

@Lally I found for you product numbers on singles, and you can listent to the product videos - Manuela will tell ya!

ISOMERS Skincare Illumi-Bright Skin Brightening Formula 1 oz - 310-760
ISOMERS Skincare Re-Densify 3D Volume Booster 1.86 oz - 311-729

Re-Densify 3D Volume Booster:

• Helps improve your skin's texture for a firmer, more lifted appearance
  • Helps reduce the visible signs of aging, sagging skin and wrinkles
  • Lightweight formula
  • Help restore the look of more youthful skin
  • Helps reduce the appearance of your skin's tension
  • Gentle enough for all skin types

Illumi-Bright Skin Brightening Formula:

• Features over 10 skin brightening ingredients including brightenyl, a gold award winning ingredient
  • Unique formulation focuses on skin tone uniformity and skin color optimization to help create a more even looking complexion
  • Unique multi dimensional complex is designed to be effective and gentle
  • Helps with skin tone uniformity and skin color optimization (including reduction in the appearance of dark spots)
  • Helps address the many different visible signs of uneven skin tone simultaneously, gently and effectively
  • Emblica fruit extract - a cascading antioxidant
  • Licorice extract - brightening and antioxidant
  • Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - form of vitamin C
  • Niacinamide - form of vitamin B
  • Glucosamine - a mineral asyntra - skin brightening active
  • SepiCalm - skin brightening active
  • Lipo light and biolumen firm - optical blurring technologies
Esteemed Contributor

Both of these are excellent, gentle and effective facial cleansers, super sized. Hopefully, price will go even lower, though it's already pretty good!

ISOMERS Skincare Double Duty & Total Daily Cleanser Duo 8.12 oz Each - 312-057
If Sold Separately: $64.50
Evine Price: $ 35.00

312-057- ISOMERS Skincare Double Duty & Total Daily Cleanser Duo 8.12 oz Each

Double Duty Cleanser:
  • Formulation features superior cleansing action with low pH (acidic) for deep pore cleaning
  • Formulated with lactic acid and willow bark to help exfoliate the top layer of dead dry skin without stripping the skin
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Helps reveal fresher looking skin
  • Does not require a separate toner
  • Keeps skin soft and supple
  • Provides essential oils and nourishing elements to the skin while cleaning
  • Cleans and tones the skin in one step
  • Non stripping, pH balanced for all skin types
  • Exfoliates, cleans and prepares the skin

All-in-ONE Total Daily Cleanser:
  • Effectively removes dirt oils and makeup without drying or irritating the skin and designed to help support your skin's natural pH balance.
  • A mild all-in-one formula cleanser for normal to dry skin
  • Multi care / multi action cleanser
  • A perfect choice for daily skin cleansing
  • It's for those who want to do many steps in one
  • Saves time and is easy to use
  • For sensitive skin types

Made in Canada

Double Duty Cleanser:
  • Formulation features superior cleansing action with low pH (acidic) for deep pore cleaning
  • Formulated with lactic acid and willow bark to help exfoliate the top layer of dead dry skin without stripping the skin
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Helps reveal fresher looking skin
  • Does not require a separate toner
  • Keeps skin soft and supple
  • Provides essential oils and nourishing elements to the skin while cleaning
  • Cleans and tones the skin in one step
  • Non stripping, pH balanced for all skin types
  • Exfoliates, cleans and prepares the skin

All-in-ONE Total Daily Cleanser:
  • Effectively removes dirt oils and makeup without drying or irritating the skin and designed to help support your skin's natural pH balance.
  • A mild all-in-one formula cleanser for normal to dry skin
  • Multi care / multi action cleanser
  • A perfect choice for daily skin cleansing
  • It's for those who want to do many steps in one
  • Saves time and is easy to use
  • For sensitive skin types

Made in Canada

Esteemed Contributor

Another new configuration for skin re-densifying

ISOMERS Skincare Illumi-Bright Trio Skincare Set for Face, Hands & Body - 312-062
If Sold Separately: $91.66
Evine Price: $ 60.00

312-062- ISOMERS Skincare Illumi-Bright Trio Skincare Set for Face, Hands & Body
Esteemed Contributor

THIS is very-very good - excellent skin peeling/exfoliating system plus famous Isomers Sunsreen!

I was happy to stash on Micro-Derm trio at $49, and now it is at $45 with sunscreen. Hopefully, will be even less....

ISOMERS Skincare Four-Piece Micro Derm Pro Peel Skincare & Sunscreen Set - 312-061
If Sold Separately: $71.49
Evine Price: $ 45.00

312-061- ISOMERS Skincare Four-Piece Micro Derm Pro Peel Skincare & Sunscreen Set
Esteemed Contributor

Wait a minute! Where is Glutathiosome in this kit? Manuela said, she is using it every day. Where is it then? Unless, there is another kit coming, I am not a happy camper. I need the Glut, and very low on it too.

Respected Contributor

I stocked up during their website sale last week.  None of the newer products were included, but several of my musthaves were, like the ceramide, RPur face and eyes, daily exfoliating serum and kombucha mask.    I'm running low on copper P, so I'll probably pick up the Copper P mask/serum duo if the price is right.Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 7.13.50 PM.png.