Respected Contributor

Re: Isomer ladies over 50 and more , what products are in your routine?

[ Edited ]

In the morning I use the Copper P and Illumi-Bright C & Ferulic Skin Booster serums together.  At night I use the Snail Serum. I also use the Fast Lift Eye Serum.

Not sure if I will buy the Fast Lift again. My upper eyes aren't really a problem.  And I don't have any crow's feet.  

What I need is something for undereye bags - haven't found "It" yet.

The Immortal did nothing for my skin and I used it for months.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beautybee wrote:

I am currently using the copper P, and all in one eye serum. I love her eye serums and I try to buy one whenever she has a special on it. I particularly like the fast lift eye serum. I also like the eye peel and glutathiosone serum. I've been using Isomers for about seven years now. I use retin-a at night.

@beautybee,  All in One original eye serum had been replaced with ISOMERS Skincare  Bright Eyez Serum

I too, love Isomers eye products, they are wonderful! I use Fast Lift, and this Bright Eyez, Eye Peel too. When her other eye products go on special - I buy them too. Last time it was good deal on R-Pur for Eyes, before it was Stem Geneses, and Re-Densify for eyes.... They all are great eye products.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the replies. I watched the shows and always love to watch Manuela explain the products. I broke the bank ordering but at least with easy pay it doesn't hurt as much. lol

Valued Contributor

@sonechko  Thank you for letting me know! I hope she has some buy one get one eye serum specials when she comes back for the holiday shows.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't buy anything from Isomer's this time, I still have plenty of product from her. I usually buy the kits and they work pretty good for me.I can't say that I stick with any one line for any length of time, I use Isomer's for a few months and then try another line.

Honored Contributor

I've been watching some of the presentations last night and today, and decided to give the Ultimate Super Skin Serum a try again.  Manuela repeatedly mentioned the plumping effect.  I've been noticing a little hollowing under my cheek area so we'll see if it does anything.  Fingers crossed.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I've been watching some of the presentations last night and today, and decided to give the Ultimate Super Skin Serum a try again.  Manuela repeatedly mentioned the plumping effect.  I've been noticing a little hollowing under my cheek area so we'll see if it does anything.  Fingers crossed.

@JeanLouiseFinch there is a 15% off code.  Can't post it .  @beautybee posted it and I caught it before it poofed.  Not sure where she found it.

@sonechko@Nadine @Linmo @SANNA.  Sorry that's all I remember off top of my head. @rochelleS @FLGators

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch there is a 15% off code.  Can't post it .  @beautybee posted it and I caught it before it poofed.  Not sure where she found it.

@sonechko@Nadine @Linmo @SANNA.  Sorry that's all I remember off top of my head. @rochelleS @FLGators

Thanks, @Suebdoo.  I had already placed my order.  But that's OK, I found the code and it's good through Oct. 15th so I can use it toward my Skinn PEP40 purchase.  Thanks again Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

thanks @Suebdoo. saw someone talk about the coupon last night. Even found it, put things in my cart & then changed my mind. I have the TS from last yr, it will take me thru next year. All other stuff I needed weren't priced right even with the coupon. I am waiting on a bonus snail serum. I may just try a korean brand when i finish up my current one.