Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Isomer ladies over 50 and more , what products are in your routine?

I had to quit using because I started reacting, I'm going to try it again and hope my skin has settled down.

Today after cleansing I used Immortal Dermal booster, let it absorb and then Matrixyl Advanced Wrinkle Defense serum. The Deep Crease Correction mixed with Matrixyl Advanced wrinkle defense cream.

I also have the snail cream and a bunch of other things but thought the ones I used might be a good combo to start with again.

If any of you have the Immortal Dernal Booster is it suppose to be light brown color?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Isomer ladies over 50 and more , what products are in your routine?

Hi, @Nadine.  I love Isomers.   In the a.m., I use matrixyl 4 pur collagen peptide serum.  Then I use glutathiasome plus and then ultimate  super skin serum. I also use her retiniacin and the matrixyl in pm.  Once a week I use her enzyme peel. 

super skin serum and matrixyl have made the biggest difference.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nadine - The Isomers products that I use are:

Glutathiosome Plus Serum
Copper P Serum
20% Matrixyl Concentrate (when I remember to add a few drops to something else)
Eye lid  Exfoliator

Valued Contributor

I'v been away from isomers for awhile so a couple of the products mentioned I've not heard of. I plan on watching the show tomorrow and hope to catch up.

Respected Contributor

@NadineI've been using Isomers for about 3 years.  When I first started, I bought just about everything and my skin reacted negatively.  I went to their website and clicked on 'Suggested Routines' and just used the products that I already had that were listed in my age group (50's).  After my skin calmed down, I started adding products (one at a time) that I thought might work for me.  My skin is now where it was about 15 years ago.

The products that I see the most benefit from are the Glutathiosome Plus, R Pur for both face and eyes, Retiniacin, Copper P, Fast Lift Eye Serum and the Advanced Recovery Serum (as a seasonal treatment).  I also like their peels and masks.  The Immortal Booster didn't do anything for me and the Super Skin serum gave me red bumps.  

I've read that if you call their lab, they will help you to personalize your routine. HTH

Valued Contributor

I've ordered several things from the show this morning. One thing I did continue to use was the neck and chin firming and they had a duo so I ordered.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Isomers!  I bought a big set many years ago, but didn't know what to do with it, and didn't use most of it.  Then, I came back to at ... at least 4 or 5 years ago.  I've tried a lot of products, but don't buy them all anymore!  Here's what I've been using lately...

Glutathiosone Plus

Matrixyl Advanced

Copper P Serum (don't know if it works, but I have a lot of it, and cocktail it in)

Super Serum ...  I like this, but don't know if I'll reorder it.  I think I get more results from the Matrixyl and Glutathiasone.  

Deep Crease moisturizer around my eyes (it came with a kit, any of her moisturizers will do)

I always check out the new products.  I'll try different formulations, but so far, these are the best for my 63 year old face!

Respected Contributor

@Nadine ... The Immortal is a light brown.  I like it, but it's too thick to dispense easily.  It's also very expensive.  I'm just as happy, if not more so, with my results from the other Matrixyl and Glutathiasone.

Valued Contributor

I am currently using the copper P, and all in one eye serum. I love her eye serums and I try to buy one whenever she has a special on it. I particularly like the fast lift eye serum. I also like the eye peel and glutathiosone serum. I've been using Isomers for about seven years now. I use retin-a at night.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not 50 quite yet. Okay if I still give my opinion?

I totally agree with the other ladies about the Glutathiosome and the Matrixyl 4 Pur. They're essential.

I have to say that the Glutathiosome is something special. Lately I've just been using the Glutathiosome, quite a bit of it, because I'm recovering from heavy dental surgery (successfully!) and I want my body to focus healing on just the surgical area -- not try to do any collagen building on my skin. So I've been using only the Glutathiosome and CeraVe lotion and an Isomers eye serum I got in a kit. Thought I'd maintain with antioxidants for a few weeks before going back to peptides. But even now my skin is looking so pretty! I'd recommend the Glutathiosome to anyone. Try using a lot of it, like 4 drops, for a few days and see what happens.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr