Contributor

Just wondering if any of you have a problem with the Isomer c-stem repair cream

being "grainy". I called customer service and they said that's the way it is and

I should dampen my face with water firat. Just doesn't seem right to me.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Isomer c stem repair cream

I have the Isomers C Stem Repair Cream & it is grainy...

I just add it a potion on my hand of this, Algenist & Rose Hip Seed Oil...I do like it

I also have the Isomers C Stem Serum, I use the serum as my base & let dry before I add the above potion

I like the Isomers C Stem items so much I have a back-up kit

Honored Contributor

Yes, you are not the only one. It was a topic of discussion a while back on the Isomers Forum and was addressed there. I think they said that once it was rubbed into the skin, the graininess will dissipate. Perhaps you can still pull up the info on it over there.

Trusted Contributor

I do add my serums & creams with damp hands, spread better

Super Contributor

I did manage to use up this cream but I personally was not all that crazy about it. I like the vitamin c stem serum much better. The cream is supposed to have a grainy texture. I managed to cocktail it with other creams to use it up. It did seem to boost the serums brightening, but I could not get past the texture.

Contributor

thanks for the input. I wad afraid it had gone bad. I really don't like the feel of the grain.

Next time I'll order the serum.

Respected Contributor

On 1/23/2014 Shelbelle said:

Yes, you are not the only one. It was a topic of discussion a while back on the Isomers Forum and was addressed there. I think they said that once it was rubbed into the skin, the graininess will dissipate. Perhaps you can still pull up the info on it over there.

Where is an Isomers Forum? Thanks.

Honored Contributor

On 1/23/2014 BellaCarro said:

If you Google Isomers Forum, it will take you there, sign up to be a member and post.

Respected Contributor

On 1/23/2014 BellaCarro said:

If you Google Isomers Forum, it will take you there, sign up to be a member and post.

Wow, I had no idea! Thanks, Shelbelle. Is it a good forum?

Trusted Contributor

If you go to the Isomers website (dot ca) there is a direct link to the forums.