Honored Contributor

Re: Isn't This a Pretty Look?

@Harpa   Very pretty.  Looks very natural.  I like the eye shadow color and also the lip color.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I love it.  My favorite eye shadow look is a slight line of warm brown liner shadow (BE) and a wash of BE Cool Radiane on my lids.

Honored Contributor

yes. When you are 20 something like she is

Honored Contributor

Her makeup AND her are beautiful.  It also reminds me of the late 70s look Smiley Happy  I'd love to spend a week in the mid-late 70s (high school/college years).

Honored Contributor

@spent2much 

She does have mascara on, just minimal to match her overall look.  I too look ill without lashes Smiley Surprised  I'm hoping when I go for knee surgery next month they'll think mine are real and not ask me to remove them LOL

Honored Contributor

@Sooner 

What is a 

Mr. Data skin look?

I Googled  Mr. Data skin look and it gave results for 

a Star Trek character with nearly WHITE skin.  I haven't

seen that look around here Smiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Sooner 

What is a 

Mr. Data skin look?

I Googled  Mr. Data skin look and it gave results for 

a Star Trek character with nearly WHITE skin.  I haven't

seen that look around here Smiley Surprised

@monicakm 

I had to look him up, too! Smiley Happy

(Not a trekky...)

Honored Contributor

@amyb 

I forgot about the silky jogging short shorts Smiley Happy  I wore them too but I was a track and field athlete so I was legit LOL

This seems like a kinda acceptable thread to mention this.  I wanted to share but didn't want to start a dedicated thread.  As some of you might remember, my dad is 87 and has dementia.  I spent the day with my parents yesterday.  For a few years now dad thinks he wrote the song Unchained Melody and that his roommate in the war gave it to the Everly Brothers who of course made a smash global hit out of it.  He sings this song to my mom all the time and has for decades.  I showed him a video of a young YTer (Austin Brown) singing it.  "Hey dad, would you like to see a video of a guy singing the song you wrote?"  He replied with "which one?"  Oh no!  Now he's written more than one song LOL  It is without a doubt the most beautiful rendition of this song I've ever heard.  If interested you can go to YT and type in Austin Brown and Unchained Melody.  As I watched him watch it, I could tell he was fighting back tears (tough guys don't cry but wives and daughters of tough guys do).  I don't know how long he'll remember it or even if he does today but the moment was one I'll treasure forever.  He asked mom if they could get the song at their house (they have a house full of Googles too so all she has to do is ask).

Honored Contributor

@Harpa 

Dad and I were Trekkies back in the late 60s and 70s.  I was really disappointed in the new Star Trek.  Nothing like the original (most of the time).

Respected Contributor

@monicakm LOL

Knee surgery?  Replacement?  I've had one.  Woman Sad

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!