Super Contributor

I ordered isaac's pants on Saturday. They are still in process, today, Wednesday, at 7pm. Really?!? Anyone else in the same slow boat? 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Isaac TSV still in process!

Mine just got shiped...funny today was the estimated delivery date.  Hope yours get shipped soon.

Respected Contributor

Same here !  I also ordered a pair of women with control crop pants  the same day and they are both stil in process with estimated delivery date of 5/11. I called customer service today and was told the problem is with the vendor and I should check again tomorrow.  tomorrow is the scheduled delivery date. I just checked my order again and it is still in process. This has never happened before and I have ordered many things from QVC over the years.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the new Isaac peplum top on Saturday.  It's still in process too. 

Me too what is their problem, I think bcause the shipping is FREE  !!

Frequent Contributor

Same problem, ordered a Susan Graver Tank on Sat. and still in process. Emailed customer service, received a reply that they would check into it and get back to me in 72 hrs. Really??

Contributor

I ordered a Lisa Rinna skirt and top on April 30th.  As of today, May 11, I still have not received them.  There is no tracking information available past May 4.  On May 4, the package was one town over from where I live.  No update on tracking since then.  I called QVC and they told me to give it until May 16th.  Awful shipping lately.  I've got many items in process for well over a week now.  WTH is going on at QVC?

Frequent Contributor

My order was shipped yesterday 5/10 according to QVC and now it is out for delivery today.  Ususally it takes a couple of days.  Fastest  delivery time yet.

Hope everyone gets their orders soon.

Respected Contributor

Yes, still in process. I am mad. Was planning on wearing them to a shower this Saturday. I usually get my orders in 3-5 days. So aggravating.

Honored Contributor

Thursday morning here, I stated yesterday on a different thread that mine finally shipped.   Well that wasn't totally correct.    But it did move from "In Process" to the shipping facility.   I'm supposed to get it tomorrow, LOL

@carlycat wrote:

I ordered isaac's pants on Saturday. They are still in process, today, Wednesday, at 7pm. Really?!? Anyone else in the same slow boat?