Respected Contributor

For years I have been using Anastasia eyebrow powder.  It served a purpose - natural, soft look and stayed on for most of the day.  By the time I was home from work, most of it was gone.

I've been looking for a brow product that would have better staying power, but without that drawn-on look.  The reviews on Isaac's are very good, but I'd like to hear from someone on this forum.

A337247

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi brow product

I always go back to Anastasia brow powder as it is the perfect color for me.  I set it with some of the clear brow gel.  Lasts all day.  The waxy kind looks too heavy (Dipbrow, e.g.) or is orangey, ugh.  Anastasia has a cool brown that is just right and I don't look like Groucho.

Respected Contributor

Author - does Anastasia carry the clear gel?  I think that may be the solution.  Thanks for your comments.

Esteemed Contributor

I always go back to YBF (on HSN) brow pencil. I do like Mally's dream brow if I have a few extra minutes. I always use Bobbi Brown's eye brow gel to set my brow pencil. I run warm all the time and have a ton of allergies so It's a quest to find a product that will hold up in thse situations. Both of these do very well. 

Respected Contributor

@pommom wrote:

Author - does Anastasia carry the clear gel?  I think that may be the solution.  Thanks for your comments.

I'm not Author, but yes, she does have clear brow gel. Can be found at Sephora, Nordstrom, Ulta, Beauty Brands, etc. HTH!

Honored Contributor

ELF is so cheap and works so well. I use the 2 pc.  kit that has the powder and wax, and use their gel on top of it.

Respected Contributor

Thanks, all.  I appreciate your input.  Gel seems to be the solution.  

Spoiler
Woman Very Happy
Respected Contributor

Hit the wrong icon. No spoiler.
Esteemed Contributor

I had no idea that Isaac sold makeup!!!! ..... I guess we learn something new everyday!!

Honored Contributor

I too like a powder and then finishing off with a gel. I have the Anastasia tinted brow gel as I purchased it when it was on sale at Ulta for like $10! FYI the tint is quite subtle