Esteemed Contributor

Is this new Jose Maran moisture in the tube (tsv) different from the one in the bottle

Maybe I should ask "how" is this different from the one in the bottle Smile

Actually I think I like it,I usually don't use anything but her oil and/ or the Infinity cream

cause she has made my skin so great I don't need anything else.

I just swipe on a little color stick and I'm ready to go.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor

Re: Is this new Jose Maran moisture in the tube (tsv) different from the one in the bottle

I use the matchmaker in the bottle so I will post once my kit gets here today Smiley Happy

Deb

Honored Contributor

Re: Is this new Jose Maran moisture in the tube (tsv) different from the one in the bottle

Are you referring to the matchmaker foundation in the bottle or her tinted SPF in the bottle? Oddly, there are two.

The matchmaker has less coverage than the tube TM. It gives a dewy or satin type finish, at least on me. I love it, as I don't usually need or want much coverage but if you are looking for medium to full coverage, it alone won't be enough.

I have not tried her SPF with tint and it is currently being reformulated and should be back available in about April I think someone told me. Alot of people seem to really like that one but I think it too may be more of a light coverage.

The TM in the tube is definitely her most coverage of all her foundations/TMs.

HTH!

Trusted Contributor

You are right, Happy, that her tinted SPF is very light coverage. I love it but I don't like much coverage at all. I am happy to hear it is being reformulated because I am getting very low on my supply. I doubt it will last until April. May have to return to using Perricone's NFF as that is my other go-to. I do hope Josie keeps the coverage light as in the original.

When I use anything with heavier coverage, it just seem to look like too much on my skin. Guess that's why there are all these various formulations and products.

Respected Contributor

I have the tinted SPF in the bottle, which I love and I just received the TSV. They are different. The cream in the tube (new TSV) is thicker and I think I have to learn to use a little less. So far, I have used it 2 days and like it. I still like my bottle better I think but i don't know. I am on AD and will not cancel. I have the light and it does look yellow when it first comes out of the tube but blends well on the skin.