Regular Contributor

Is there no way on QVC.com to find a beauty product that was just on air Saturday night?

Apparently not. I have been looking. But just thought I would ask to be sure.
Honored Contributor

Re: Is there no way on QVC.com to find a beauty product that was just on air Saturday night?

If you know the name of the product or brand name you could search using those.  Also if you post what you are looking for maybe someone can help you find it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is there no way on QVC.com to find a beauty product that was just on air Saturday night?

On the home page, there is an Item Recently on Air link at bottom left, and then a date link at the top. But I am not sure that will help you, either.

What did the product do that you were interested in? A cream, a cleanser, a makeup item? If you type that in the search, then you will see those particular items, but from every brand. Perhaps you can find it from there.

You could also try calling Customer Service, and maybe they can find it for you.

Honored Contributor

If you can't find the item, it probably sold out.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

If you can't find the item, it probably sold out.

I agree. When I've been searching through the items shown in past shows, I've noticed they don't include any that have sold out. They're just not in the list.

Respected Contributor

What are you looking for? Maybe we can help.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here is a link for the products they showed by IT Cosmetics which looks like the only beauty show that was on Sat night.

http://www.qvc.com/ItemsRecentlyOnAirView?showType=ItemsRecentlyOnAir&storeId=10251&catalogId=10151&...

Here is a link to their shows on the weekly review. You will have to click on shop now.

http://www.qvc.com/content/featured/weekly-review.html

Regular Contributor

Thanks so much for the replies everyone and thank you for the link Nightowlz!  I could have sworn it was a Saturday night beauty show but I guess not. 

It was for some kind of body make up type of product.  Not a self tanner but an instant application that covers and evens out skin tone.

Unfortunately I cannot remember the name brand. Sandra presented it.  Anyone have a clue what I am talking about? 

Trusted Contributor

@Dreamchaser I think the product that you're looking for is Westmore body makeup. It was also on beauty iq. I checked and it's sold out. 

Regular Contributor

nrm - that's it! Thanks so much! Smiley Happy