Valued Contributor

Is there anything you recommend for the area you are in? (not selling anything) found some good water in Carlsbad

I live in so California, near Carlsbad, and want to recommend anyone living nearby about Carlsbad alkaline water. I had been buying bottled water for about a dollar a gallon, this water is about half that. I also hate the taste of water but I can drink this NP. It also has many health benefits. Just thought I'd share this find. It is just a little place on the side of the road with vendor machines .
Super Contributor

Re: Is there anything you recommend for the area you are in? (not selling anything) found some good water in Carlsbad

That's a loaded question but can be fun. I am from Michigan, we have Vernors Soda (gingery), Sanders Hot Fudge Topping (worth every calorie), Alinosi Spumoni Ice Cream (my favorite), Better Made Potato Chips, Tringali's Bakery (fresh Italian bread and Cannoli's), Mario's Italian Restaurant (old world style, men are the servers and you get several appetizers included with the meal. Italian meat tray and shrimp, then salad, next soup, then a small dish of pasta, then your entrée). Coney Island Hot Dogs and best of all paczki made in a Polish Bakery on Fat Tuesday. Also the Detroit Metro area is very multi cultural so you can find cuisine from just about any country. No great water though. Smile

Honored Contributor

Re: Is there anything you recommend for the area you are in? (not selling anything) found some good water in Carlsbad

I'm in Woodinville, WA and just about 15 minutes from me are TONS and TONS of micro brewerys as well as wineries and I am not exaggerating at all. Every week end there are tastings and pairings everywhere. We have Red Hook Brewery and Chateau St Michele to name the biggies. I'm not a wine drinker but oh lordy, how I LOVE me some beer{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Honored Contributor

authentic crab cakes, steamed crabs,old bay, and berger cookies! Smile

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

wagirl, Lynnwood area here!!!! I totally agree with you!

We also have a place where there is an artisan well. The source of the water is an underground aquifer. People come from ALL over to get this water. It's not treated, it's free, and the water district maintains and tests it.

Valued Contributor

On 7/13/2014 Katluvr58 said:

That's a loaded question but can be fun. I am from Michigan, we have Vernors Soda (gingery), Sanders Hot Fudge Topping (worth every calorie), Alinosi Spumoni Ice Cream (my favorite), Better Made Potato Chips, Tringali's Bakery (fresh Italian bread and Cannoli's), Mario's Italian Restaurant (old world style, men are the servers and you get several appetizers included with the meal. Italian meat tray and shrimp, then salad, next soup, then a small dish of pasta, then your entrée). Coney Island Hot Dogs and best of all paczki made in a Polish Bakery on Fat Tuesday. Also the Detroit Metro area is very multi cultural so you can find cuisine from just about any country. No great water though. Smile

wow! Michigan sounds like a great place!
Super Contributor

That's it! I'm moving to Michigan.

I'll bring my own water.

You had me at Hot Fudge Topping!

Respected Contributor

beaches

Super Contributor

Don't forget City Chicken and Pasties!

Respected Contributor

The seafood, fun and the beach!

Don't worry, be Happy!