Super Contributor

Re: Is there an eyeliner that stays put?

Stila stay all day

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Respected Contributor

I use NYX and love it. I never draw a line on the eyelid, though. I line from beneath the lashes, and kind of "push it" up between them.

What worries you masters you.
Super Contributor

Rimmel Scandaleyes, NYX Slim eye pencil are the best I have found (and that includes high end brands). I do not line my waterline but my mom loves the new L'oreal Infallible Silkissimme pencils. In the past everything smudged but apparently not these.

Honored Contributor

I use English Ideas Liner Last, just run the brush over any liner to keep it fresh all day.

Super Contributor

On 7/21/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Physicians Formula 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Serum and Eyeliner (the one in the narrow chrome-look tube)

Thanks for recommending this on another thread. I bought it and it goes on so nice and thin.

Super Contributor

Sephora store brand has great rating and is only $10.00.

I found it works better than, Mally, Stilla, Urban Decay 24/7, Laura Geller, Skinn, Rimmel, and Laura Mercier.

Super Contributor

For 40+ years I've been trying to find an eyeliner that will stay on my waterline. NOTHING WORKS! I've tried them all. The last I tried was IT Gel Pencil.....totally worthless. I give up! I've posted my troubles in finding an eyeliner. And I've been told to use a primer. I do not use eyeliner on my top lid. I use it on my WATERLINE so please do not tell me to use a primer.
Respected Contributor

It cosmetic Love Liner in the Pot. Its the best I have ever tried and I used to be so loyal to Bobbie Browns gel liner and It cosmetics beats it. I have the hardest time keeping liner on and this one is a winner!

Super Contributor

Urban decay is wonderful. I use the liquid eyeliner, stayed put during a wedding.

Respected Contributor

Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eyeliner