Valued Contributor

Re: Is there an eyeliner that stays put?

Bobbi Brown gel liner. Clinique has a less pricy version you can try before buying. L'Oreal HIP gel and Maybelline pot liner also have good reviews and are worth trying if you like the colors. My favorite Bobbi colors are Graphite Ink for everyday and Caviar Ink for a more dramatic look. I avoid glitter and think black is a touch too harsh.
Honored Contributor

clearly, given the answers to the original question, everyone's body chemistry is different and therefore we all have different results with eyeliners. as someone whose eyes seem to repel eyeliner I can say that the gel formulations work best for me specifically the Inglot, that I purchased recently, it stays even in the water line all day long! I also have good results with the Ulta store brand Gel pencil liner and you can't beat the price. I purchased them for 1 dollar each on sale! my daughter and I went on the website and purchased every single color!
Super Contributor

I think this takes some experimenting because what works for one, doesn't for another. Tarte works really well for me. I would definitely find a primer that works for you and then, once you apply liner, keep eyes closed for a min to let the liner set. I've recently had terrible luck with Tarte LC F lashes mascara transferring, when their other lines didn't. Good luck in your search! I've heard on. YT that Jordana has some good ones.
Esteemed Contributor

Smashbox Always Sharp stays where you put it until you remove it. It's a pencil form so it's easy for most people to use. Another stay put is Bobbi Brown's cream Gel Liner.

Super Contributor

Rimmel Scandaleyes, it says put. They have great colors too. I have bronze, charcoal and blue.

Respected Contributor

The best are the gel in the pot. I have tried Maybelline, & Bobbi Brown. Good results from both. One tip- buy yourself an angled applicator brush. It makes a world of difference! So much easier to get a thin line where you want it. Mine is Japonesque from Ulta.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012