Trusted Contributor

Re: Is there a ttv for skinn in August ?

@RACALAMB2 wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

No TTV, but D is back in August - I believe I saw him scheduled for the 8tb and 9th, and I am "presuming" he may be on Heather Hall's 5th anniversary show.  I doubt there will be reduced shipping though.  Hoping for a free shipping day soon - still a few things in my cart I want to get ...

Still didn't receive 1 of my kits - the Lynn kit!  Oh how I love that radiance cream ...

Hope everyone is enjoying all their goodies!

I think we should all go write of EVINE's facebook and tell them we want our shipping reduced for his visit!

I still have items I want but, with high shipping NO way !

Ditto - that shipping really adds up even when it's reduced.  That's why I wouldn't and didn't buy everything I wanted.  Wasn't going to spend $30+ in shipping - that's practically another kit!  

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

No TTV, but D is back in August - I believe I saw him scheduled for the 8tb and 9th, and I am "presuming" he may be on Heather Hall's 5th anniversary show.  I doubt there will be reduced shipping though.  Hoping for a free shipping day soon - still a few things in my cart I want to get ...

Still didn't receive 1 of my kits - the Lynn kit!  Oh how I love that radiance cream ...

Hope everyone is enjoying all their goodies!

Unless they change hosts, right now the lineup says he's going to be on with Melissa Miner on the 8th and 9th.  The wee morning hours shows on the 9th & 11th don't have a host listed, but those are usually reruns anyway.  

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried Skinn's body balm? It looks to have some nice ingredients for a decent price. If you've tried it, can you describe the scent? TIA!

Trusted Contributor

@Mtnbikegirl no clues yet to Isomer's anniversary shows but I bet there will be some great kits and some of her jumbo sizes( like Copper P or Pur H)

@HappyDaze I have the body balm extreme and I love to use it for very dry feet(with socks overnight) elbows, tops of hands in the winter,etc...now it is NOT a body butter like most which are just thick creams..it is a true butter! You use just a little bit and liquify it in your hands then pat it where needed...it is very concentrated and the tub lasts FOREVER Smiley Very Happy I smell the cocoa butter mostly as it is the most fragrant of the butters he uses...it is a light scent...I like to put a small half dollar size scoop in my hot bath...many uses for sure! HTH's

Respected Contributor

Tell me more about the shampoo and conditioner! Is it available for purchase yet?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Rachb wrote:
Tell me more about the shampoo and conditioner! Is it available for purchase yet?

@Rachb - The shampoo & conditioner is not available for purchase yet, but will be when Dimitri comes to Evine in mid September.  Customers who purchased the Deep Wrinkle Protocol 7 pc. TTV during his July visit received a sample of each.  In another thread, HappyDaze asked me to post a review after I tried them (which was yesterday morning).  Below is a copy of my review.  The only thing I will as is that this morning my hair wasn't as clean as freshly washed, but it was good enough to get buy for the day.  I left it alone, since I was just staying home, but if I had to go out I would have used some dry shampoo and likely worn it up.  The Skinn DWP 7 pc. kit is still availble on Evine, but is more expensive now than it was as the TTV - still a very good deal for all that's in the kit.  

HappyDaze - I tried both the shampoo and conditioner this morning.  The shampoo is sulfate free, but there was a tiny amount of suds - hardly enough to make it worth mentioning, but there was a little bit.  The first thing I noticed, though, was that there isn't a lot of fragrance, which I think you'd probably like.  I mean, I put both products in my hand and really tried to take a big whiff.  It was really light, not terribly floral either, just kind of fresh, from what I could detect.  My hair is currently just touching my shoulders.  With shampoo, I like to do a double cleanse, the same way I would with WEN.  IMO, there wasn't enough product in the sample packet to do a good double cleanse.  It wasn't terrible, just could have used a little more  Even with the amount provided, my hair still got clean.  Each user is going to be different in that regard, depending on their hair length, thickness, condition, etc.  During the cleansing process, I did notice some a little tangling (far less than what happens with NC shampoo), but once I got to the conditioning step that took care of it.  All I did was shampoo & condition - no leave-ins, styling creme, serums, etc.  My hair was clean, dried easily, didn't get stripped, had no frizz and felt soft after drying without being too soft or feeling coated and weighed down.  Later on in the morning, I brushed through it and there weren't many tangles at all.  I'm encouraged by both products, I like them and will probably buy them when they're launched.

Respected Contributor

Thanks so much! I guess I'll wait until September. I'm not a constant visitor to evine like I am the Q, so if someone could post on here that the hair products are available, I'd be grateful!
Honored Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
Thanks so much! I guess I'll wait until September. I'm not a constant visitor to evine like I am the Q, so if someone could post on here that the hair products are available, I'd be grateful!

I'm sure it'll get posted....Watch for the new "Who's Ready for Some Skinn" thread in September and there will likely be info in there, including TTV info for that visit.

Respected Contributor

I just scored 2 sample packs of the shampoo and 2 sample packs of the conditioner for $5 on eBay. Yes, I'm the most impatient person ever!