Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Is there a technique that disquises or temporarily seems to smoothe wrinkly eyelids?

@RainyDayGal ---a friend had very hooded eyes, so much that it interferred with her job--insurance paid to have it fixed---she looks so much better and can do her job just fine---was fast, easy procedure too. she healed very well and pretty fast.

Honored Contributor

Re: Is there a technique that disquises or temporarily seems to smoothe wrinkly eyelids?

I think I wasn't clear about my issue. My lower lids are wrinkly. 

Honored Contributor

@RainyDayGal wrote:

@monicakm wrote:

@ellaphant 

I like painless!  I was just telling my husband yesterday I wish I could have  an eyelift.  I have hooded eyes.  

Depending on how severe(if they interfere with your eyesight), insurance may cover the cost.

My friend had her eyelids done...she is on medicare and the procedure was covered.

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

I think I wasn't clear about my issue. My lower lids are wrinkly. 

Do you mean under your eye?...NOT your eyelids?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mom2Dogs  No, my eyelids are all wrinkly. It's kind of strange. They are not like the kind of wrinkles you see on aging skin. They remind me of the wrinkles you see on a Shar Pei, only in miniature. My lower lid is not smooth. It looks like the photo. 

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs it looks like this

329680C7-343F-42D0-A911-A92AF7D58322.jpeg