Honored Contributor

Is there a technique that disquises or temporarily seems to smoothe wrinkly eyelids?

[ Edited ]

Is there a technique that disquises or temporarily seems to smoothe wrinkly eyelids? This could be a product to use if a makeup application technique. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Is there a technique that disquises or temporarily seems to smoothe wrinkly eyelids?

[ Edited ]

No. I tried everything. Finally had my upper eyelids done by a plastic surgeon. Painless, and procedure is about 30 minutes done with local anaesthetics. Healing painless, results very natural. I no longer look tired and can wear eye makeup again!

Honored Contributor

Re: Is there a technique that disquises or temporarily seems to smoothe wrinkly eyelids?

@ellaphant 

I like painless!  I was just telling my husband yesterday I wish I could have  an eyelift.  I have hooded eyes.  

Honored Contributor

Isomers All-In-One Mesmer-Eyez Tightening Eye Formula. It helps smooth out my eyelids. You can use it around the whole eye contour.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@ellaphant 

I like painless!  I was just telling my husband yesterday I wish I could have  an eyelift.  I have hooded eyes.  

Depending on how severe(if they interfere with your eyesight), insurance may cover the cost.

Honored Contributor

Years ago I had a laser lift which included my eyes. That laser smoothed everything out and tightened the loose skin on my lids and under my eyes. Took years off my appearance. No regrets.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for your post @ellaphant.. What was the name of the procedure you had done?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Have you tried the instant lift eyelid strips?  They really do work for me.  I got them on Amazon for $9.  They push the lower skin up into the fold so you don't see it.  The strip is invisible and i can wear eyeshadow over them.  

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

Thanks for your post @ellaphant.. What was the name of the procedure you had done?

The technical name for upper eyelid cosmetic surgery is Blepharoplasty. I understand cosmetic surgery is not for everyone. Its been 3 years and I am still thrilled with the results.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @ellaphant!