Respected Contributor

Is there a replacement for Mally's Evercolor shadow in Twilight?

[ Edited ]

I love it and cannot find it anywhere.  I ordered the two piece set for $19.99 but it has a lot of sparkle in it. I don't mind a little sparkle because I don't look good in matte shadow but this has too much sparkle.

Has anyone found a dupe for Twilight?

Respected Contributor

Re: Is there a replacement for Molly's Evercolor shadow in Twilight?

I think you mean MALLY - not Molly.  I think the Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo in Leather Cuir is a good match.  It comes in a pot and lasts on your eyes forever - does not wear off. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Is there a replacement for Molly's Evercolor shadow in Twilight?

P.S. - I think Twilight was a taupy color - correct? That's what the 24 Hour Tattoo is also.

Respected Contributor

Re: Is there a replacement for Mally's Evercolor shadow in Twilight?

Thank you. Is th Maybelline in a pot or pencil, I prefer pencil.

Respected Contributor

You mentioned that you don't like matt but Mally has a new set (A285147 Extra Velvet Duo) that you might like. I don't like shimmer or sparkle also and this is very soft and pretty. I got the slate. Watch the video and see what you think. Works for me!

Trusted Contributor

I'm also a Mally shadow stick lover and went through a whole swatching thing one day at the mall.  I looked pretty funny walking around with the backs of my hands covered in different colors.  Smiley Wink  I can't really remember what my findings were...I was trying to find a dupe for Taupe, which was pretty impossible.

I'm pretty sure I found a good dupe for Twilight in the Kiko brand.  They have very nice shadow sticks in a wide variety of colors.  I'm lucky that one of my malls has a store where I could swatch in person. I want to say the matching color was #38 Golden Taupe.  The sticks are 12 dollars each, which I thought was reasonable.  A few of the Kiko colors were almost exact matches for some of Mally's sticks.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Respected Contributor

I ordered 2 sets of those Mally eyesticks for $19.99. I should have known better as to why they were on sale. Like the OP said, its all sparkle. Too much..🙁
Respected Contributor

@Stargazer77 wrote:

I'm also a Mally shadow stick lover and went through a whole swatching thing one day at the mall.  I looked pretty funny walking around with the backs of my hands covered in different colors.  Smiley Wink  I can't really remember what my findings were...I was trying to find a dupe for Taupe, which was pretty impossible.

I'm pretty sure I found a good dupe for Twilight in the Kiko brand.  They have very nice shadow sticks in a wide variety of colors.  I'm lucky that one of my malls has a store where I could swatch in person. I want to say the matching color was #38 Golden Taupe.  The sticks are 12 dollars each, which I thought was reasonable.  A few of the Kiko colors were almost exact matches for some of Mally's sticks.

Thank you.  Do they last as long as the Mally evercolor sticks?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kiko Milano shadow sticks are, imo, better than Mally's and cheaper. They have tons of colors. Maybe the rosy brown, golden brown or one of the taupe shades?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you all so much.  Will try Kiku Milano.