Honored Contributor

Re: Is there a neck cream that tightens?

@SeaMaiden   She most likely had a neck lift, lasers to fade and sun damage and for public appearances, heavy makeup to cover the rest. 

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Judaline  No cream, lotion or home gadget will tighten the neck. I do, however use Bare Mineral's Ageless Genius sold in a duo on Q...have used it for several years. There are no permanent results, but when you apply it, the neck does look more moisturized than using my facial moisturizer. 

Am not familiar with this BE neck cream--is it new? I used to use their neck cream years ago but it was called Luminous extra-firming neck cream (I think). Don't even know if they still sell it.

@KKJ  No, it's not new. Recently ordered another duo from QVC. This was reformulated years ago and name changed to Ageless Genius to coincide w/ the serum of the same name. 

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I noticed that Elizabeth Warren has the most lovely neck and skin while watching her on TV while she was running. Did anyone else notice that? Her neck is FLAWLESSLY unlined as is her decollete...  and no sun damage either.  Wonder if it is genetics or really good skin care on her part?    I think she is very attractive with little makeup.. just naturally pretty.. pretty smile too. She is 70 years old.senwarren2016.jpg

She was asked about it & here is an excerpt of what she said

As Warren tells it, she uses Pond’s moisturizer “every morning, every night.” But “never” washes her face.

“So I have ― had, she’s passed now ― but a much older cousin named Tootsie,” she told the mag. “Years ago, I was, I guess probably somewhere in my 20s, and we’re at a big family reunion. And Tootsie was beautiful. I looked over at her, and I said, ‘Toots, how do you have such gorgeous skin?’ She said, ‘Pond’s Moisturizer every morning, every night, and never wash your face.’ So from Tootsie to me to you.”

Honored Contributor

@KKJ  item # A 371927. I don't see the duo available at this time. 

Honored Contributor

@FLGators  and @SeaMaiden  - I'd say Ms. Warren's neck area is flawless.  Very nice!

Honored Contributor

I agree that people way overwash their skin as adults... especially the face. I only wash my  facial skin in the evening... and use only oil or creamy cleansers. Nothing stripping My skin is good for 65.  

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SeaMaiden   She most likely had a neck lift, lasers to fade and sun damage and for public appearances, heavy makeup to cover the rest. 

-----

Instead of that option, I'd listen to Tootsie! Unfortunately, I never knew her when I was 20.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden  I would say E. Warren has never seen a sunbeam-or even the light of day.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

-----

Instead of that option, I'd listen to Tootsie! Unfortunately, I never knew her when I was 20.

@Shanus  I doubt that...she would have had her eyes done I would think if she went through all of that.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden I noticed that, too.  Could be a little ****** and tuck, although I am not sure.