Honored Contributor

Is there a neck cream that tightens?

Never mind moisturizing or smoothing or softening, just a neck cream that tightens?

Honored Contributor

Re: Is there a neck cream that tightens?

Based on the necks of the rich and famous, I'd say there isn't even a surgical procedure that does what you are asking.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline  No cream, lotion or home gadget will tighten the neck. I do, however use Bare Mineral's Ageless Genius sold in a duo on Q...have used it for several years. There are no permanent results, but when you apply it, the neck does look more moisturized than using my facial moisturizer. 

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Based on the necks of the rich and famous, I'd say there isn't even a surgical procedure that does what you are asking.

@AuntG   A lower face lift will definitely tighten the neck. Not everyone chooses to go through a surgical procedure and recovery. 

Honored Contributor

Try one that contains Pullian, that is a tightening ingredient found in a lot of skin care. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I noticed that Elizabeth Warren has the most lovely neck and skin while watching her on TV while she was running. Did anyone else notice that? Her neck is FLAWLESSLY unlined as is her decollete...  and no sun damage either.  Wonder if it is genetics or really good skin care on her part?    I think she is very attractive with little makeup.. just naturally pretty.. pretty smile too. She is 70 years old.senwarren2016.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline I have been using Beekman goat milk serum for the neck and declotte' .

I have to say it works nicely.  You roll it on and it feels nice and cool and I really do see a difference.   Of course, @Shanus is right, you really cannot perfect the area without surgery.  I am lucky as mine is not too bad , but enough for me to pay more attention to it!

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline  BTW, It's on HSN.

Respected Contributor

TIGHTNECK serum works for some.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Judaline  No cream, lotion or home gadget will tighten the neck. I do, however use Bare Mineral's Ageless Genius sold in a duo on Q...have used it for several years. There are no permanent results, but when you apply it, the neck does look more moisturized than using my facial moisturizer. 

Am not familiar with this BE neck cream--is it new? I used to use their neck cream years ago but it was called Luminous extra-firming neck cream (I think). Don't even know if they still sell it.