Respected Contributor

Re: Is there a high spf zinc oxide without the white..

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:

@KatieD wrote:

Andrew Lessman just came out with one (look on HSN.com)

Thanks...I just watched the video...sounds good.  As soon as I get home I'll check the label on ingredients. 

@Dazlin Highly recommend his sunscreen. Been wearing it this week. Love it. I gave a short review about it in another thread (dimethicone free sunscreen) just yesterday. First sunscreen I can wear. 

Just checked label...17.5 zinc oxide...I'm impressed with that.  Thanks again!

Respected Contributor

@JJsMom wrote:

@Dazlin  I don't have it on me, but I can check later for you. My guess would be that there is an expiration date for all sunscreens.

@JJsMom ...appreciate that!!

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin 

I’m loving this too!

From the Solé website:

00BD46BC-8D31-4927-A8DD-97CD55517E5F.png

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@LTT1...thanks for the screen shot!!!... I had to get my magnifier out to read the label on hsn. The enlargement wouldn't load.
I think I'm going to give this one a try.
Appreciate all the great suggestions here...you all always come through with so much info!!
Respected Contributor

@Dazlin I think you’ll be pleased. I went for the 6 oz size right away (go big or go home they say 😂) and the expiration date is 3/2021, btw. Fingers crossed for u. 

Respected Contributor

Just wanted to let those of you who like Sole from Andrew Lessman...if you go to pro lab his site, it's cheaper there(all sizes), and the 6 oz is around $54.00, and free shipping. Its $69 on hsn plus $5 shipping.
Respected Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:
Just wanted to let those of you who like Sole from Andrew Lessman...if you go to pro lab his site, it's cheaper there(all sizes), and the 6 oz is around $54.00, and free shipping. Its $69 on hsn plus $5 shipping.

@Dazlin Thats good to know. I paid $54.90 w/ free shipping. It was on special pricing for his visit. (I only buy during his visits bc of the reduced pricing and free shipping.) Thanks for the info!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:

@Dazlin Thats good to know. I paid $54.90 w/ free shipping. It was on special pricing for his visit. (I only buy during his visits bc of the reduced pricing and free shipping.) Thanks for the info!!

@AmericanBulldogMom ...I should have added, I ordered it last night.  It already shipped today😀.   I'll report back on results. .thanks!!

Respected Contributor

Thanks @LTT1 ...I ordered the 6 oz directly from his site...much, much cheaper than hsn, and free shipping. 

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin 

Thank you for this info!❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~