Frequent Contributor

Re: Is there a bronzer that will give the effect of having a tan.

I vote for Bobbi Brown bronzer too. I use that for my face. If you can watch the application video here. She says to take it to the neck as well so will look natural. Also, the right brush helps.

Respected Contributor

I just use the Fair Shade of Bronze & Brighten from Laura Geller. I can't tan, so it works OK for me. I hope you can find something that works well for you. I think someone on this thread mentioned Physician's Formula. They do have quite a few bronzing type powders that look nice, and the price is great too.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Super Contributor

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Don't buy Tan Towel Bronzer: smells bad and looks muddy.

Honored Contributor

I found that Bare Minerals loose bronze powder does it for me. Just a little bit and you are sun kissed

Respected Contributor

On 5/10/2014 viva923 said:

I found that Bare Minerals loose bronze powder does it for me. Just a little bit and you are sun kissed

Glad it's working for you viva923. I like it too.

Honestly though, Elf Cosmetics has a huge jar of a very similar bronzing powder which to me is equal, maybe better than Bare Minerals for around $3 I think. I know it's no more than $5.