Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is there a Beekman 1802 TTV tonight?

@HappyDaze wrote:

Anyone know when they are coming back for the Holidays? I thought it was soon. I need more hand soaps and need to get some gifts. I am on my last bottle of hand wash, which is the Goat's milk ylang ylang tuberose one, and oh my gosh this actually might be my favorite (they are ALL great)! To me, it is not super flowery smelling, which is what I was worried about. It is a rich scent and just makes the bathroom smell amazing. Anyway,  I can't wait until they come back!

Hi had, looks like Saturday nov. 14

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Anyone know when they are coming back for the Holidays? I thought it was soon. I need more hand soaps and need to get some gifts. I am on my last bottle of hand wash, which is the Goat's milk ylang ylang tuberose one, and oh my gosh this actually might be my favorite (they are ALL great)! To me, it is not super flowery smelling, which is what I was worried about. It is a rich scent and just makes the bathroom smell amazing. Anyway,  I can't wait until they come back!

Hi had, looks like Saturday nov. 14

Actually they are on the 13th for my neck of the woods. 9pm

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

holy smokes I went to order 4 little things from their website (nothing big in size) and the shipping begins at $19.70 for my order! Geez and I thought QVC and Evine's shipping was high! yikes.

@HappyDaze  Was that for USPS Priority or UPS Ground?  I agree their shipping is on the high side, but I created a dummy order and my shipping began at about half of what you quoted for USPS Priority.  The UPS Ground was closer to your amount.  

Respected Contributor

You are so right about the dispenser on the liquid soap.  Can't tell you how many times it shot out so far, I wound up wearing it !!!!!!  I'm a little surprised they haven't adjusted,  considering that you would think they too use their own products.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

holy smokes I went to order 4 little things from their website (nothing big in size) and the shipping begins at $19.70 for my order! Geez and I thought QVC and Evine's shipping was high! yikes.

@HappyDaze  Was that for USPS Priority or UPS Ground?  I agree their shipping is on the high side, but I created a dummy order and my shipping began at about half of what you quoted for USPS Priority.  The UPS Ground was closer to your amount.  

@JeanLouiseFinch It was whatever the LOWEST shipping option was. It went up from there- the most expensive being $64!! All I was ordering was the bug repellent duo, the box with three sweets in it, small box of salted caramels and the little tin of rare earth soaps. I think cost of shipping also depends on your location and since I am on the opposite coast, it probably costs alot more.