Honored Contributor

Re: Is there a Beekman 1802 TTV tonight?

@HangingTen wrote:

A post from them on Facebook says they'll be back on Nov 13!

That is great to know! I didn't buy anything this time as I know they are going to be bringing in holiday gifts/sets later on. I plan on giving some of the bars and handwashses as gifts.

Honored Contributor

@HangingTen wrote:

@Nightowlz - A post from them on Facebook says they'll be back on Nov 13!

Thank you. Looking forward to the shows.

Super Contributor

HappyDaze-----Thank you!

Super Contributor

@Krissy_1968  Did you get your soaps? Have you tried them yet?

Just wondering if you fell in love with them, or if I can look forward to a gift from you!  LOL

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Trusted Contributor

@luv2drive wrote:

Just wondering if you fell in love with them, or if I can look forward to a gift from you!  LOL

Hey @luv2drive I just received my Beekman order yesterday (but I was out of town!) so I will sample one today and let you know if you will be getting a gift from Krissyclaus LOL Woman LOL they smell delish as I took them out of the box so that is already going against ya hee hee

Super Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@luv2drive wrote:

Hey @luv2drive I just received my Beekman order yesterday (but I was out of town!) so I will sample one today and let you know if you will be getting a gift from Krissyclaus LOL Woman LOL they smell delish as I took them out of the box so that is already going against ya hee hee

Don't they? That's why they suggest putting them in drawers until you use them, I guess.

Well, as disappointed as I will be not to be getting a gift from you Smiley Sad, I really hope you like them and want to keep them! They are soooo creamy and you really don't use a lot, especially if you use a scrubby.  Can you tell I like them a little bit? LOL

Super Contributor

@Krissy_1968 LOL  I was coming back to add the notify in my previous post, but you already saw it! Smiley Happy

So here's what I didn't say: I cut mine in half, because they are really big and I think this helps them to last longer. You might want to consider doing this before you give it a try!  (The other half goes in the drawer)

Enjoy! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@luv2drive wrote:

@Krissy_1968 LOL  I was coming back to add the notify in my previous post, but you already saw it! Smiley Happy

So here's what I didn't say: I cut mine in half, because they are really big and I think this helps them to last longer. You might want to consider doing this before you give it a try!  (The other half goes in the drawer)

Enjoy! Smiley Happy

@luv2drive  Too funny!  You aren't going t believe this, but I just made the same recommendation to @Krissy_1968 in a Skinn thread.  I think cutting the bars in half makes them easier to handle, but a half bar will get used up faster than a full one so all that much sooner to get to another scent to try. Woman Wink

Super Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@luv2drive wrote:

Enjoy! Smiley Happy

@luv2drive  Too funny!  You aren't going t believe this, but I just made the same recommendation to @Krissy_1968 in a Skinn thread.  I think cutting the bars in half makes them easier to handle, but a half bar will get used up faster than a full one so all that much sooner to get to another scent to try. Woman Wink

@JeanLouiseFinch Yes, I do believe this, because, (too funny!), I just read your post and I thought, YAY!, I just told @Krissy_1968 the same thing!  LOL  You know.....great minds and all that!

Trusted Contributor

@luv2drive wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@luv2drive wrote:

Don't they? That's why they suggest putting them in drawers until you use them, I guess.

Well, as disappointed as I will be not to be getting a gift from you Smiley Sad, I really hope you like them and want to keep them! They are soooo creamy and you really don't use a lot, especially if you use a scrubby.  Can you tell I like them a little bit? LOL

OK girls, jury is still out on whether I can go back to bar soaps...I admit I like the lather and my skin feels nice after a shower (but a little tight compared to my Korres body washes which I adore) The scents are so nice, never overpowering...give me another week of use to decide and I will let you know...promise the unused ones go to both you and Jean Smiley Very Happy if I decide to stick with my body washes