Super Contributor

Re: Is there a Beekman 1802 TTV tonight?

From what I can understand coupon codes cannot be shown now on this forum.  I don't do Facebook is there any other way I can find out what the 15% coupon code is?  I really would like to get this if I can get the 15% coupon.  I would appreciate any help you could provide, if not thank you anyway and I'm happy that some of you can benefit from the coupon deal.  Saving a few dollars here and there really helps in this economy.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contained a coupon code.

Honored Contributor

LOL!!! 3-4 bars. I have 16 bars & I bought the TTV soaps. They will last a long time but the scent will eventually fade but the soap is still good. I'm not going to be without it. I love it. 1 bar only lasts me about a month.

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@luv2drive wrote:

At this price, and the 15% off coupon, I sure wish I needed some. I have maybe 3-4 bars now, and they last a long time.

They really do moisturize and winter is coming.

What to do, what to do??  I don't like making decisions. LOL

OK @luv2drive I bought the TTV...36 bucks with the coupon...and if I don't like them, guess who gets the unused ones for X-Mas? LOL yep!!! you and @JeanLouiseFinch Smiley Wink and @SunnyRose and @Chi-town girl

I really think you will love the soap. I have 16 bars & ordered the TTV. I could not pass on the price with the coupon. Beats paying the regular price of $15 per bar. I bought their last 3 TTV's. I think they were on 1 or 2 times before that but I was not aware of that. I had never heard of them until I saw the show.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@luv2drive wrote:

At this price, and the 15% off coupon, I sure wish I needed some. I have maybe 3-4 bars now, and they last a long time.

They really do moisturize and winter is coming.

What to do, what to do??  I don't like making decisions. LOL

OK @luv2drive I bought the TTV...36 bucks with the coupon...and if I don't like them, guess who gets the unused ones for X-Mas? LOL yep!!! you and @JeanLouiseFinch Smiley Wink and @SunnyRose and @Chi-town girl

@Krissy_1968   

Blow a heart

I wish I liked this TTV.  I have the disposable wipes in the Honeyed Something scent and to me, they stink.  Believe it or not, I use them to wipe off the counter and sink, just to get rid of them.  I still have a full package.  Would you like it?  I can send it this week.  It's a little more money, but the 4 bar sets in all Vanilla Absolute or Honey Oats are more up my alley.  At least there's the coupon code that will help a little.  

I thought the honeyed grapefruit smelled pretty good. I love their soap. I still have 16 bars but ordered the TTV anyways. I'm with you on the Vanilla Absolute & the Honey & Oats. I think those 2 are my favorties.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

LOL!!! 3-4 bars. I have 16 bars & I bought the TTV soaps. They will last a long time but the scent will eventually fade but the soap is still good. I'm not going to be without it. I love it. 1 bar only lasts me about a month.

Maybe store them in baggies would hold their scent the best since it will take you awhile to use them! Nice stash!!

Honored Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

Maybe store them in baggies would hold their scent the best since it will take you awhile to use them! Nice stash!!

I could not resist buying all the soap. I got some in the last 2 TTV kits plus todays TTV set. I also bought more sets when they had a $10 off coupon or free shipping. Thought it was a good time to stock up. I'm going to put a couple in a gift basket for my best friend for Christmas. She loves to soak in the tub so I will have to find some nice bath salts to add to the gift basket. Also going to give my sisters a bar or 2 with their Christmas gifts. Hopefully Beekman will be back before Christmas with some nice gift sets. I put a bar here & there in my drawers to make my clothes smell nice.

Honored Contributor

@hatetoiron wrote:

From what I can understand coupon codes cannot be shown now on this forum.  I don't do Facebook is there any other way I can find out what the 15% coupon code is?  I really would like to get this if I can get the 15% coupon.  I would appreciate any help you could provide, if not thank you anyway and I'm happy that some of you can benefit from the coupon deal.  Saving a few dollars here and there really helps in this economy.

I am not on Facebook either but almost all businesses have public Facebook pages that everyone can access, even those not on Facebook. Beekman's is public-just Google it.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I could not resist buying all the soap. I got some in the last 2 TTV kits plus todays TTV set. I also bought more sets when they had a $10 off coupon or free shipping. Thought it was a good time to stock up. I'm going to put a couple in a gift basket for my best friend for Christmas. She loves to soak in the tub so I will have to find some nice bath salts to add to the gift basket. Also going to give my sisters a bar or 2 with their Christmas gifts. Hopefully Beekman will be back before Christmas with some nice gift sets. I put a bar here & there in my drawers to make my clothes smell nice.

Hehe, good thing they didnt have more hours on today!! It sounds like you have a nice stock pile and I think they would be awesome in gift baskets too, I would be beside myself to recieve one as a gift. Infact I am happy they will be back next month as I think I will pick up a little somethin somethin for gift giving. It was interesting to listen to them describe how the process of triple milling is done. Oh and I saw them present the set of 3 shower gels last night, they looked yummy too, they sold out fast.  I swear I could smell each scent thru the tv!

I have a Yardley Lavender soap bar in my undie and jammie drawer too. A tip from my grandmom from way back!!  Enjoy your soaps nitghowlz   Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

@Nightowlz - A post from them on Facebook says they'll be back on Nov 13!