Respected Contributor

Re: Is the hype true about Beekman products?

@homedecor1 I think you your GD and son will all love the pure goat milk soap bars. They really help dry skin. I would like to know how you like the soap after you all use it for a week. 

Super Contributor

Totally agree...if you have asthma or any kind of scent allergies, these products are definitely NOT for you...I get an instant migraine from the overpowering scents & the soap makes my skin itch.  I used it for a week & couldn't figure out why I itched from head to toe. Like you, I went back to my scent free Dove soap & Voila, the skin allergies went away. I'm also not sure why anyone would spend so much money on soap??? LOL

Spoiler

Trusted Contributor

I have tried their lip balm in Violet and I love it but I prefer BY TERRY BAUME DE ROSE lip balm as it is paradise.........but I love their VIOLET hand wash.........I do have he goat milk bar of soap and I have not tried that yet but I love TS PINK soaps and I love soaps but the TS PINK  was made for his child I think 20 years ago and so it is so wonderful and gentle but I also like the Beekman facial wipes in Orange Blossom.  SO many great companies available and so many great products.  I think you will be happy with the goat soap as a friend of mine stocks some in his store and they sell well.  Good luck..........I have not tried their lotion as I am trying to get rid of Josie Moran which does not make my skin soft at all??? 

Respected Contributor

NO. If you want a better quality product go to goat milk stuff. Much better cs, shipping is super fast , and products are cheaper. 

Beekman's soap is drying and lotion is useless.  Facial wipes are dry and irritating.

Respected Contributor

They announced on Evine online in an interview that they are coming out in September with a new line of luxury cleaning products that will be sold at Evine and on their website. That is interesting as I think they are offering too many products as it is and are spreading themselves too thin. I use organic cleaning supplies and also make my own cheaply and don't plan on buying their luxury cleaning supplies that most likely will be pricey. 

Honored Contributor

I love their products, they perform very well for me. Lip balm, body lotion, hand cream are favs along with the soap. I've also used the dish soap, hand cleanser, and hand lotion in a caddy which is nice.

Respected Contributor

I really love the way the pure goat milk soap makes my skin feel. I think you will be pleased. I also love the face wash, it is the best, makes my face feel very soft. 

Trusted Contributor

I agree with hoosleroriginal, I have tried several of the shower gels because I ordered the complete kits they sold for their today's special that you received every three months for a year. I love their facial cleansing wipes and the soaps. I've also tried their shampoo and conditioner which isn't bad but not all that natural having what I consider chemicals,,,,,,, etc.